Buggy Camera App

The Camera is very buggy. It doesn't save the first picture. and it lags frequently.  The phone is excellent in good lighting.

Buggy Camera App

user1522937001256 user1522937001256
 /  edited August 31

The Camera is very buggy. It doesn't save the first picture. and it lags frequently.  The phone is excellent in good lighting. But, it leans on low ISO/slow shutter speed even in good lighting which has an impact on sharpness. and low light photos has heavy noise reduction making it look very soft. 

Otherwise, the performance is stellar in comparison to other phone's in it's price range. It feels more like a camera in the 30K price range. but, would have loved OIS. 

Comments

• Anoop Fresco Anoop Fresco
     /  edited August 31
    I've the same issue with my Camera App. It's got stuck when you click the shutter button or open gallery from camera app.
  • thecripplednewt thecripplednewt
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes to all of this.
  • thecripplednewt thecripplednewt
    ✭✭  /  edited August 31

talked to support, they're aware of it. I recommend everyone use the support app to complain

if you talk to support, link the the three threads on the topic,

this one, the second:

https://community.phones.nokia.com/support/discussions/topics/7000023006

and the third:

https://community.phones.nokia.com/support/discussions/topics/7000023248

so they know this is problem effecting a lot of people

• Same here. Camera app freezes now and again. Hope it is a SW issue and gets sorted out in the near future.
  • Yes, so that i uninstalled latest update of 90.xxxxxx.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭  / 
    till now i didn't have any issues using Nokia6.1 4GB/64GB variant due to use of ccleaner and All In One Toolbox for Cache/RAM Cleaning and For Camera,Try Google Camera apk for good Portrait and Google Motion Features. googlecamera-pixel2mod-arnova8g2-v7-final.apk is very good as compared to old one.Its having portrait feature is very good(Keep HDR+Enhanced).Lens Blur not working but we got portrait mode very useful and google motion is fantastic.Try Everyone This Google Apk Very nice.I am fall in love.
  • wizzard wizzard
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2
    Yes camera is soo broken :/ Lagging,not saving a photo or a photo is messed up totally
    I today take a photo of bike i like soo much and i saw it first time live in my life and yes a photo was broken totraly cuz of bad camera app :/ Worst day in my life thx Nokia for this :(