RAM memory problem

My nokia6 is facing lots of RAm memory problem.due to RAM memory problem.my mobile is working very slowly.so please give me proper solution to clear/ remove …

RAM memory problem

user1507298142131 user1507298142131
 /  edited January 18
My nokia6 is facing lots of RAm memory problem.due to RAM memory problem.my mobile is working very slowly.so please give me proper solution to clear/ remove memory for smoothly running of mobile

Comments

• malik minhas malik minhas
     /  edited December 2017
    Just turn off the phone completely, not a reboot, and turn it on again. Your phone will be faster again
  • malik minhas malik minhas
     /  edited March 28
    Also uninstall the Facebook application if you have that. Use Facebook lite. Lite has now exactly same features like main app.
  • Yiannis Yiannis
     /  edited March 27
    The solution to the problem is one. You throw your new call Nokia in the trash and buy a Samsung phone again. I am very disappointed with Nokia's quirk something that does not fit in her name
  • Please do some needful update for ram management..I have very bad impression from the first day of my use with this phone Nokia 6
  • Replacing Facebook's Messenger with "lite" version is another option.
    My recommendation for RAM & background management are 2 apps: Greenify or Brevent.