Nokia 7.1 Problems and Solution Thread - Post All Your Nokia 7.1 Problems Here

Hello house, so i am doing a post known as "Possible Problems and Solutions For Nokia 7.1 Android Smart Phone"..

Nokia 7.1 Problems and Solution Thread - Post All Your Nokia 7.1 Problems Here

Hello house, so i am doing a post known as "Possible Problems and Solutions For Nokia 7.1 Android Smart Phone".. In that post i will be compiling a lot of known issues people face daily with their Nokia 7.1 android smart phones, and their solutions too..

So in order to achieve that, i urge everyone in this community who has had one or two issues with their Nokia 7.1 smart phones to post it, if the issue has been solved, please help us with how you were able to solve it too.. 

And if yours has not been solved, someone who has had the same problem will answer you with how he/she was able to solve his/her own too.  Let's make this happen guys.. Cheers.

Just doing it for charity.  . hit me up here @ Correct Blogger dot com

Comments

• Hey , i am also provide help for nokia user. Pls. Follow me on youtube.

Best nokia problem & solution .. 
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaKUWhjEV8FqgX6J1f12YFQ
  • Skylar Skylar
     /  edited December 2018
    I am having a problem connecting my Bluetooth with my LG stereo it just won't do it this is your problem Nokia as others connect to it fine why should I go buying aux cables etc when my stereo has Bluetooth connect facility don't have these facilities on the device unless simple issues like this are fixed and compatible with all devices across the board if not buy me a new stereo that is compatible out of your pocket not mine I bet you won't do that ! So fix the god damn issue before it goes on any of your devices it's common sense. This is what I pay £10 a month to Spotify for want to provide me with a refund for the time I've not been able to connect it for because of your issue once again I highly doubt it! 
  • I am having problem in connecting net via portable hotspot. I have already updated the phone with Android 9.0 pie.

Tethering & Portable Hotspot feature is not available in 7.1 (after updated to Android 9.0 pie). In view of this, I am not able to connect my mobile date to my PC without usb cable??

In my previous phone (Gionee), go to setting, there will be a topic as ''More''. Click the 'More' it will take to other page which have 'Tethering & Portable hotspot' among other items.

Click on 'Tethering & Portable hotspot'' it will take to you to next page with:

WLAN Hotspot
    USB Tethering
    Bluetooth Tethering
    Hotspot & Tethering settings

Then click on to ''WLAN Hotspot'' .we will get the portable hotspot( mobile data connected to PC)

Whereas in Nokia 7.1

Go to Network & Internet, we get items like:

WIFI Hotspot
    USB Tethering
    Bluetooth tethering

which means the 'Tethering & Portable hotspot'' is missing in 7.1 handset

The topic ''More'' is missing here.!!!

How to get this portable hotspot feature on Nokia 7.1 ???
  • I am having problem in connecting net via portable hotspot. I have already updated the phone with Android 9.0 pie.

Tethering & Portable Hotspot feature is not available in 7.1 (after updated to Android 9.0 pie). In view of this, I am not able to connect my mobile date to my PC without usb cable??

In my previous phone (Gionee), go to setting, there will be a topic as ''More''. Click the 'More' it will take to other page which have 'Tethering & Portable hotspot' among other items.

WLAN Hotspot
    USB Tethering
    Bluetooth Tethering

Then click on to ''WLAN Hotspot'' .we will get the portable hotspot( mobile data connected to PC)

Whereas in Nokia 7.1

WIFI Hotspot
    USB Tethering
    Bluetooth tethering

Hey dear ,
    Please try this setting...Hope it will work for you.

Turn on your mobile data
    Turn on hotspot ...And connect your device.
    You can also share your mobile or wifi data by bluetooth.

Any doubt please msg me or comments on my chennal. I will provide you step by step video.

Thanks😊
    Subscribe ME on YouTube 👇🏻 and comment and share your problem 👇🏻

• Many reports showing, update to PIE will not connect Bluetooth with your car audio, headsets and more.  Nor WIFI has the same connection problems.  This problem still not fixed and driving people crazy.
    THIS IS THE REASON, I TRADE OFF NOKIA as 10 years ago, I WILL NOT COME BACK WITH THIS BRAND, and of course all my friends knows how the brand WORKS.
    NOKIA will not ever fix the problems, as long as you buy the phone and provide non function update.
  • Phone's back camera is showing black and white image in view finder also capturing photos in black and white. Help
  • I am having getting Wifi calling on my 7.1. The function appears in phone details but I cannot turn it on as it is in grey not black.
    I have tried another sim and the problem persists.
  • I am having getting Wifi calling on my 7.1. The function appears in phone details but I cannot turn it on as it is in grey not black.
    I have tried another sim and the problem persists.
    Yes agree with you.
    Try this 
    Before doing anything chenge in setting pls. Capture screenshot .
    *#*#4636#*#*

And turn off data saver and battery saver first and dial this code.
    After that you will find information.
    Change your volte/lte setting ...Try one by one.

Hope your wifi calling tab will work .

Thanks😊
  • boblu said:
    I am having problem in connecting net via portable hotspot. I have already updated the phone with Android 9.0 pie.

WLAN Hotspot
    USB Tethering
    Bluetooth Tethering

Whereas in Nokia 7.1

WIFI Hotspot
    USB Tethering
    Bluetooth tethering

Hey dear ,

Turn on your mobile data

Any doubt please msg me or comments on my chennal. I will provide you step by step video.

Thanks😊

Thanks but I think you are talking about 'WiFi hotspot'' whereas I want to connect mobile data to my laptop via 'Tethering & portable hotspot''. I have another phone (Gionee) where I connect same as - Settings > wireless&Networks > ...More > Tethering & Portable hotspot > WLAN hotspot > ON''.

In Nokia 7.1 the 3rd step is not appearing i.e ''...More..'' without which I am not able to reach the next step i.e 'Tethering & portable hotspot''???

• Couldn't wake up the screen by using finger print and as well hard button. After some time got a pop-up "System UI stopped working". Also, few apps getting stuck. l request Nokia support team to fix on the next updates.
  • boblu said:
    I am having problem in connecting net via portable hotspot. I have already updated the phone with Android 9.0 pie.

WLAN Hotspot
    USB Tethering
    Bluetooth Tethering

Whereas in Nokia 7.1

WIFI Hotspot
    USB Tethering
    Bluetooth tethering

Hey dear ,

Turn on your mobile data

Thanks😊

Thanks but I think you are talking about 'WiFi hotspot'' whereas I want to connect mobile data to my laptop via 'Tethering & portable hotspot''. I have another phone (Gionee) where I connect same as - Settings > wireless&Networks > ...More > Tethering & Portable hotspot > WLAN hotspot > ON''.

In Nokia 7.1 the 3rd step is not appearing i.e ''...More..'' without which I am not able to reach the next step i.e 'Tethering & portable hotspot''???

Try to turn off data saver.
    Hope it will work for you.

Thanks😊
  • I'm having problem with my Nokia 7.1 Asia region. The camera takes some time to take picture when the flash light is on. Is it normal in all phones?
  • I'm having problem with my Nokia 7.1 Asia region. The camera takes some time to take picture when the flash light is on. Is it normal in all phones?
  • boblu said:
    boblu said:

WLAN Hotspot
    USB Tethering
    Bluetooth Tethering

Whereas in Nokia 7.1

WIFI Hotspot
    USB Tethering
    Bluetooth tethering

Hey dear ,

Turn on your mobile data

Thanks😊

Try to turn off data saver.
    Hope it will work for you.

Thanks😊
    Data Save is already in ''off'' status.

Is there any settings can be adjusted in 'developer options' enable get the option of Tethering & POTABLE hotspot''?
  • I still have problem with Tethering portable hotspot. Data can be shared only through USB tethering which means all the time I have to keep the phone connected to Laptop via USB. Why Nokia is not taking action on this problem which is very important for those who constantly use 
    data from phone to Laptop. Connection via USB means the phone gets charging all the time.

All the other model phones I used previously has the portable tethering and now I regret buying this Nokia 7.1..!!
  • userp said:
    Phone's back camera is showing black and white image in view finder also capturing photos in black and white. Help

Did you find a solution?  I am now experiencing this.
  • My nokia 7.1 get restart while playing game and videos, camera is not working properly sometimes and also there is no support of airtel and idea volte.
  • Fingerprint sensor not working properly and takes time to unlock my nokia 7.1 and no volte support for idea and airtel network operator. Camera app not working properly sometimes and also phone get restarted automatically. Also there is a problem in adaptive display. Please nokia give an update to fix this issue in my nokia 7.1.
  • plz again do software reupgraded with your nearset service centre, and dont update feb-19 march -19 update , then you try it
  • I just bought this phone a few weeks ago. 

Updated latest security patch now I have a bricked phone stuck on download screen  

Can't even turn it off. 

Tried all the hard reboots, even port changes. Can't get this working. 

Not impressed  Have a Nokia 6.1 that's also acting up

• Had a problem where videos I shot  on my Nokia 7 plus were distorted whenever I played them on the photos app. Photos were fine. Initially I thought the photos app was buggy so I downloaded another app to play the videos but they were still distorted. I transferred the videos and images to my laptop and they worked fine. I didn't know what was wrong and I even reset the phone and that worked for a while but soon after the issue returned, videos I was shooting on my phone ended up distorted and I couldn't view them on my phone.  However One day when I was out with my friends I took some photos and the following morning I woke up to a notification saying that the photo assistant made some edits to some of my photos that I would like. So I checked them out and they were pretty impressive. But then I got a prompt asking me to save the photo and when I tapped to save it, the photos app backed up & synced the photo to my Google account. I wanted to stop it coz I remembered that I had a lot of photos as well as videos (about 10gbs worth) and didn't wanna fill up my Google drive with photos and videos.
    Then it hit me maybe it was the photos app trying to upload some of the 4k and UHD videos, that could be causing the distortion. because the videos worked fine on my laptop. So I turned off back and sync in the photos app to see if it would work. My phone was running low on battery so I put in to charge. After letting it charge for a while I came back to try if any new videos I'd shoot would end up distorted. And just like that it worked. Even all the old videos were now playing fine. I was so happy.

So my guess is there is an issue when the phone is backing up and syncing with your Google account in the photos app. So if you have experienced this problem with distorted videos  try turning off back up and sync in the Google photos app.
  • yak613 yak613
     / 
    This is a pretty bad issue.
    First, my phone fell on the floor the same day I got it. That night, it started acting a little buggy. The screen froze up for a few minutes, but after holding the power button for 15~20 seconds it restarted and was fine.
    The next day the screen froze at a blank screen. Same process, holding the power button for 15~20 seconds, fixed that.
    Then it went to all ****. For the next few weeks the phone would randomly get stuck on a blank screen. The backlight would be turned on, but the screen would be blank. I started shaking it a bit and the screen came back to life. This happened at least 3 or 4 times a day.
    Then it got worse. Shaking the phone no longer did anything. Twisting the display resulted in the screen flashing back on momentarily, and occasionally it would stay on for longer stretches. But at this point I was spending a good hour and a half each day shouting expletives at my phone as I twisted and shook it, trying to get the display to turn on.
    Googling turned up nothing. It was annoying, and a massive inconvenience, but the worst was yet to come.
    Two nights ago, the phone fell on the floor again, this time from a higher height onto a harder surface. It took me about 20 minutes to get the display to turn back on.
    And then today happened. I dropped the phone yet again, and this time I could not get the screen to stay on. It occasionally flashed on for half a second, but after a solid hour of twisting and turning it still wouldn't work. And then, as I twisted it harder in a desperate attempt to get some life back into my phone, the screen shattered.
    Now, nothing works. The screen still won't turn on, the physical buttons don't seem to do anything, and the fingerprint sensor just gives me a vibrating feedback over and over again.
    I tried connecting the phone to my computer. At first nothing showed up. Then, it shows the phone as a CDROM (see image).
    Can anyone tell me what the **** is going on? I've already bought a new phone to replace this one, but just for curiosity's sake...
  • Hi, I have Nokia 7.1 (model TA-1100) and when I want to boot phone on, it´s just freeze on nokia logo, which make a little bit pixelrated and than it shows me black screen. I think there is bricked android, but I can´t find firmware for this phone and what´s ´´better´´ Nokia needs april ´s update of firmware with security update. Is there any way to fix that problem? Or have someone of you april´s firmware update for download?
  • In my phone nokia beta  labs says ur phone isn't supported nokia beta labs program
  • AIDO101 AIDO101
     / 
    I can ring out on Nokia 7.1 smartphone  but it won't let me answer it for some reason tried swiping the screen all different way but not working
  • My touch screen does not seem to work properly.  It seems to have dead spots, or areas that when I touch the screen, it reacts in a different place (usually close by).  I thought maybe it was my keyboard, as I was using Swiftkey, but I tried using the onboard keyboard (Gboard) and it does the same thing.  If I try to hit the numbers across the top, it won't let me access them.  It always activates whatever is above the numbers.  I have tried to change the font size and view size, but it still persists.  I had a co-worker try to use it, thinking I just had a case of "fat-finger", but it did the same for him as well.    If i try to move my finger down a little to avoid the area above the numbers, it just activates the items below the numbers.  It truly is quite frustrating.  I never had this problem on my IPhone before switching to Android, and I have tried to use other friends' android phones (Samsung, LG, and Google) and there is no problem.  Could it just be a bad touch screen?  Is that common?
  • Govind D Govind D
     / 
    Very bad experience with this Nokia mob,
    Censor is very weak,
    While talkin automatically press Hold, Mute Button.
    Its Regret to purchase ,i qill not recommend Any 1 to bY Nokia
  • My phone is taking more than 2 &half hours to charge completly 
    It's shows charging rapidly but it's not.
    PLEASE HELP ME.
  • I had purchased a Nokia 7.1 during the KKR match day's offer period which was from 9th to the 28th of April 2019. If there is any offer valid for certain period of time it can not be changed as the customers would get different discounts .This is happened to me on as I had booked a Nokia 7.1 (Rs.19,999) which gave a 15% discount on "MATCHDAYS" code i.e  I got for Rs (16,999).  But on the next day (13/04/2019) when I went on the site to check when will my product be delivered to my surprise the price changed to Rs.17,999 a permanent price drop of 2000. So the next KKR match was on 14/04/2019 and the customers purchasing the device with 15% discount with the "MATCHDAYS" code would get the device for 15,299. This is not fair to the customers purchasing your device on 9 and the 12 April 2019 as they are also entitled to get this device for 15,299 and the balance 1,700 should be refunded to them as a good will gesture from the company as you have not treated you customers fairly by changing the price after 4 days of the offer period. If you had to change the price then you should have changed it before the 9th or after 28 of April 2019 which would result in all the customers getting the product at the same discounted price.

I have been in contact with the nokia customer care support for more the a month and they are pathetic. They talk with a lot of attitude to the customers. Even they have disconnected my call.

There is a procedure to look into the customer complaints by the contact center and if they cannot resolve a customer query or the customer is not satisfied with the answer they have to forward this complaint to the relevant department for the complaint to be resolved.

Your contact center employees as just not able to resolve my query.

So I request you to please look into this query and i look forward for your call or reply. My contact numbers are 9870304712 /9819337341.

Regards,

Neil Fernandes

• Did somebody get bluetooth headphones offered by hmd during kkr matchdays? Where are those 300 lucky winners?