Nokia 7.1 Problems and Solution Thread - Post All Your Nokia 7.1 Problems Here - Page 2

Issue with Eurosport Player since May update - often reports "Eurosport Player is not available in this country" - appears to be related to the location service because it never appears in the recent location requests.

Nokia 7.1 Problems and Solution Thread - Post All Your Nokia 7.1 Problems Here

Comments

• Hunnymonster Hunnymonster
    ✭✭  / 
    Issue with Eurosport Player since May update - often reports "Eurosport Player is not available in this country" - appears to be related to the location service because it never appears in the recent location requests.

Restarting the phone fixed it - for a while. Behaviour is new since May update.
  • user1555260484398 user1555260484398
    ✭✭  / 
    I can see real time sdr to hdr conversion on every app. when i start a video, colors suddenly get enhanced. Is it a problem or everybody is seeing this?
  • I have recently bought Nokia 7.1, the issue I am facing is that whenever I use my phone in sunlight the black color of the screen becomes grey and then in normal light also it appears as grey. I have to restart my phone to get back to normal screen color that is black. Please help me out with it.
  • I bought a Nokia 7.1 3 weeks back. The device get turned off automatically at times and remains dead for a few hours and then gets turned on. On reaching the customer service live chat, I was instructed to follow a few steps to Factury reset the device. I tried this and after a few days again I faced the same issue today.
    what could be the root cause and how to resolve this?
  • I am using nokia 7.1 for the past 8 months now its display got black marks and the screen blurs like mirror i do ot know the problem i have send it to the Nokia care

• Queeny Queeny
    ✭✭  /  edited November 4
    My Nokia 7.1 mobile hotspot was working fine for about the first three months and then suddenly I had problem with the connection both by wifi hotspot and hotspot teethering when I want to share my mobile phone data download with my laptop.  What is going on Nokia?  My two old Nokia smart phones including Nokia Lumia 1520 never gave me such problems.  All my phones, 5 in total for the last 19 years ever since I started using cell phones, have been Nokia.  I am getting disappointed with Nokia when I have stuck with Nokia through thick and thin, from original Nokia (Symbian Belle) to Microsoft (Windows Phone) to the new Nokia HMD (Android).  Time to jump ship and try other brands, no point being loyal to Nokia anymore!!
  • mikah mikah
    ✭✭  / 
    > @Queeny said:
    > My Nokia 7.1 mobile hotspot was working fine for about the first three months and then suddenly I had problem with the connection both by wifi hotspot and hotspot teethering when I want to share my mobile phone data download with my laptop.  What is going on Nokia?  My two old Nokia smart phones including Nokia Lumia 1520 never gave me such problems.  All my phones, 5 in total for the last 19 years ever since I started using cell phones, have been Nokia.  I am getting disappointed with Nokia when I have stuck with Nokia through thick and thin, from original Nokia (Symbian Belle) to Microsoft (Windows Phone) to the new Nokia HMD (Android).  Time to jump ship and try other brands, no point being loyal to Nokia anymore!!

I had today a bit same kind of problem. My mobile hotspot wasn't working correctly. It haven't never happened before but when I restarted phone it started working again 🤷‍♂️
  • Sometimes charging time temperature high notification receiving what is the problem that. That time not full charge
  • Jogesh31 Jogesh31
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi, My Nokia 7.1 purchased on Feb 2019. Having calling issue using VoLTE network. In detail, during calling through this phone, caller's voice comes very -very low even when calling volume set full. Although, voice comes good when connected with 3.5 mm earpiece jack. This issue is present since the first time I unbox and configure this phone. Trying update and even go to Nokia care but this issue not get resolved by Nokia. This is Nokia Service huge failure in Indian markets.

Is some one is facing same issue in their nokia device.