Why does Nokia 7 plus SCREEN FREEZING

While operating the phone the screen is freezing and unable to operate the phone. I got the solution via Nokia chat but it does not worked for me.

Why does Nokia 7 plus SCREEN FREEZING

While operating the phone the screen is freezing and unable to operate the phone.
I got the solution via Nokia chat but it does not worked for me.
Tagged:

Answers

• Same issue with my nokia 7 plus , i tried by uninstalling many apps thought it a malware but many are facing same issue , nokia need to fix it 
  • Yeah Nokia have poor money that's why they forget to repair this
  • Facing similar issue.. it just happens randomly... Restarting helps for sone hours
  • I have same problem, but my phone is freezing always! Can you finally fix that, Nokia??
  • No, I did not get the solution...
  • Asliex Asliex
     / 
    Worst phone I've ever bought. Take it back to where you bought it from for a replacement. 
  • the problem is that Nokia doesn't listen to clients and fans on this issue. No answer no reply no solution. I am realy tired of this tecnich problem altough I am very happy with my N7+
  • I am also facing this problem. Only solution i have found is to lock the phone and then unlock. But it's very annoying 
  • I got the solution....if your phone is under warranty so go to your local Nokia service centre and change the screen because the issue is the screen....it takes around 8-10 days... And now my phone is working fine,...
  • Ha ha,

Solution is to disable second sim.
    Hey, One question to all are u guys using dual sim?
    If then then disable second slot and try. 
    It's a glitch when Nokia introduced dual volte .
    My mobile is working fine now with one sim.
    If this solution works for u then we can ask Nokia to fix.
    Thanks