"Pie" is here

Downloading while typing.. Location: the Netherlands (Image)

"Pie" is here

dray78 dray78
✭✭✭  / 
Downloading while typing..

Comments

• petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I am delighted that it is in Europe.  :)
  • Downloading in Italy!
  • Has anyone with the installed beta seen it? Not that I expect it to change anything over the beta (besides removing the feedback thingy) which I already have installed, so asking from just due to idle curiosity.
  • dray78 dray78
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Has anyone with the installed beta seen it? Not that I expect it to change anything over the beta (besides removing the feedback thingy) which I already have installed, so asking from just due to idle curiosity.
    What i understand was that Beta users get a monthly update first before getting a new market release. But now they changed that statement. 

• cheloo13 cheloo13
    ✭✭  / 
    Downloading in Roumania 😊
  • petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Wau, Europe is like a saw  :D
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Get ready for a tsunami of where is adaptive battery, where is gesture control, where is digital wellbeing etc. posts.
  • user1508928527225 user1508928527225
    ✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    dray78 said:
    Has anyone with the installed beta seen it? Not that I expect it to change anything over the beta (besides removing the feedback thingy) which I already have installed, so asking from just due to idle curiosity.
    What i understand was that Beta users get a monthly update first before getting a new market release. But now they changed that statement. 

Yup, the original somewhat ambiguously worded statement was what prompted my curiosity.

Btw, I couldn't help smiling for the " users are waiting for some Android 9 Pie hero features" bit in the current version of the statement. :grin: