Nokia 6.1 plus December security patch - Page 2

From December update my 6.1 devic's display size turned out to extra large frame which is not exactly suitable for my drvide.

Nokia 6.1 plus December security patch

Comments

• Rohith1303 Rohith1303
    ✭✭  / 
    From December update my 6.1 devic's display size turned out to extra large frame which is not exactly suitable for my drvide.
    May in future updates it should be back to normal size.
  • Is it possible to fall back to november patch ? How does it work? Because of the missing notification led i require the always on display function, which does not work any more since december update :(
  • Is it possible to fall back to november patch ? How does it work? Because of the missing notification led i require the always on display function, which does not work any more since december update :(
    No
  • December patch update issue - Received on 28th December 2018, On "Restart Now" click after five minutes - it displayed a message "Your data is corrupted" on boot menu it gave two options, "Retry" and "Factory Reset (All your personal data will be erased)"

I opted for "Retry" option which has thrown a problem -  it has gone in a "Screen of Death - Download Mode " - situation, Screen is Stuck on start up Android 1 screen, Tried everything to solve it nothing will work.

I you face this issue I suggest you opt for "Factory Reset" option that will save your phone from unnecessary surgery in service center, They are trying to fix my nokia 6.1 plus by disassembling my phone because softwares are unable to fix it.
  • Rob79 Rob79
     / 
    I guys, with the december update the Battery percentage moved inside the battery icon, how i can show it outside like before the update?
  • Nhập bình luận của bạn Nokia 6.1 4k HD
  • Nhập bình luận của bạn Nokia 6.1 4k HD
  • Does anybody else use always on display function and can confirm the malfunction after december update?
    What causes the malfunction? Any idea what to do?
  • Does anybody else use always on display function and can confirm the malfunction after december update?
    What malfunction?
  • Rohith1303 Rohith1303
    ✭✭  / 
    Is any one having the option of hotspot in deDecemb update,as I'm not getting the option of enabling the option of hotspot,either in the notification panel or in the settings.
  • Ashwini G Ashwini G
    ✭✭  / 
    Got December patch this morning, after update notification card UI has broken. 
  • dear @user1535729250753 sir, am facing same issue, is it resolved...? very very bad and irresponsible behavior by Nokia team. it seems they have not tested it properly and rolling out updates. 
    after security update phone is stuck and showing above screen. 
  • Frwrend said:
    Does anybody else use always on display function and can confirm the malfunction after december update?
    What malfunction?
    Before update always on display (activated via ui tuner) works fine. It stays always on. After update display in always on   is flickering...glance appears...disappears and so on. ...it does not stay always on
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    December patch update issue - Received on 28th December 2018, On "Restart Now" click after five minutes - it displayed a message "Your data is corrupted" on boot menu it gave two options, "Retry" and "Factory Reset (All your personal data will be erased)"

I opted for "Retry" option which has thrown a problem -  it has gone in a "Screen of Death - Download Mode " - situation, Screen is Stuck on start up Android 1 screen, Tried everything to solve it nothing will work.

I you face this issue I suggest you opt for "Factory Reset" option that will save your phone from unnecessary surgery in service center, They are trying to fix my nokia 6.1 plus by disassembling my phone because softwares are unable to fix it.
    Sorry to hear from you. One of my friend also faced the same issue and he visited the near by service centre by last day and they said, his motherboard was damaged so need to replace. It's in under progress. Let see what's end. I don't think so it's a motherboard related issue.
  • anand s patel anand s patel
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Yes finally received the December SP with Build No 00WW_3_45B..

Few Changes that I have noticed:

1) Got the Pro Mode in Camera.
    2) Battery Icon changed
    3) No Volte sign
    4) Full Bezel option has been back in Display Setting

Let us know if you guys find anything new.
    But some bug's arr not fixed in this update like Screen lock power button Bug, Nevigation Bar and many more
  • Got December patch this morning, after update notification card UI has broken. 
    Yeah. It actually sucks!!..
    Almost all notifications are clumsy and dirty this way. Please revert it to the previous design.
  • omeraslam omeraslam
    ✭✭  / 
    hello, i updated my mobile to the december patch and there is some bug in the ui that i noticed, if you go to aetting via menu and then navugate back it dies nit invert the color on the navigation bar at the bottomand the cilco stays white which mixes wuth the bg killing visibility

• omeraslam said:
    Yes mine is also still on `November 1 2018` security patch
    December update aye v to update mt krna bhi charging bhuute slow ho jaye ga
  • ashutoshm07 ashutoshm07
    ✭✭  /  edited January 2019
    Frwrend said:
    Does anybody else use always on display function and can confirm the malfunction after december update?
    What malfunction?
    Before update always on display (activated via ui tuner) works fine. It stays always on. After update display in always on   is flickering...glance appears...disappears and so on. ...it does not stay always on
    Are you talking about this feature (screenshot below)

Always on during charging— if yes this works fine for me.
  • omeraslam omeraslam
    ✭✭  / 
    omeraslam said:
    Yes mine is also still on `November 1 2018` security patch
    December update aye v to update mt krna bhi charging bhuute slow ho jaye ga
    Lol i did it already :P will didnt noticed any slow charging although will check it today there are a few ui issues there but hope they will fix it overall its working good so far
  • Frwrend said:
    What malfunction?

No...i dont mean the charging.

Via UI Tuner (activated f.e. by nova launcher) you can set ambient display always on.

• ashutoshm07 ashutoshm07
    ✭✭  / 
    Frwrend said:
    What malfunction?

No...i dont mean the charging.

Via UI Tuner (activated f.e. by nova launcher) you can set ambient display always on.

Yeah, that's broken!
  • After December update big issue is  Battery is draining a bit faster.
  • dear @user1535729250753 sir, am facing same issue, is it resolved...?
    very very bad and irresponsible behavior by Nokia team. it seems they have not tested it properly and rolling out update to block every user.
  • Nokia 6.1 plus is more stable with December update, improved battery life, fast fingerprint sensing.
    However, I am facing one issue. 
    Most of the times, When I dismiss alarm, alarm sound in background doesn't stop. I have to restart my phone to stop the alarm sound.
    In fact, I faced this issue once while I pressed power button to silent my phone while receiving a call.
    Am I the only one facing this issue?
  • I'm facing the same issue. Is it resolved?

Nokia 6.1 plus is more stable with December update, improved battery life, fast fingerprint sensing.
    However, I am facing one issue. 
    Most of the times, When I dismiss alarm, alarm sound in background doesn't stop. I have to restart my phone to stop the alarm sound.
    In fact, I faced this issue once while I pressed power button to silent my phone while receiving a call.
    Am I the only one facing this issue?

• nareshkumarcool nareshkumarcool
    ✭✭✭  / 
    this phone is irritating me,new bugs introduced everytime nokia release new update
  • No pause button on video recording after pie update