Can't connect to many devices via bluetooth

Hello comunity! I have a really annoying problem with Nokia 8 Sirocco. I cannot connect to almost any devices via blouetooth.

Can't connect to many devices via bluetooth

Sawpel Sawpel
 / 
Hello comunity!

I have a really annoying problem with Nokia 8 Sirocco. I cannot connect to almost any devices via blouetooth. I tried with 2 speakers (Sony and Fenda) and 3 cars (Audi, Toyota and Dacia). Nokia cannt find them and none of them can find Nokia. I was only successfull with Asus laptop with Windows 10.

I am litteraly unable to use my phone.

I tried everything I could find on the Internet, nothing helped.

Anyone having issue like me? What can I do?
Tagged:

Comments

• valyo_bg valyo_bg
    ✭✭  / 
    My phone work correct with car Bluetooth (Audi) and work other devices, but from time to time can't find new devices. All other devices find and pair with my Nokia 8 Sirocco without problem.
  • gonespeed gonespeed
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia has all the problems with Bluetooth.  And they are lack of update and correction on Bluetooth.  Put your Nokia to trash and change to other Brand could make it works immediately.
  • gordon_pcb_designer gordon_pcb_designer
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    gonespeed said:
    Nokia has all the problems with Bluetooth.  And they are lack of update and correction on Bluetooth.  Put your Nokia to trash and change to other Brand could make it works immediately.
    You should be more respectful because your opinions are just that: opinions.
    And you should not be aloud throwing your trash in any single post about any single Nokia device.
    My Sirocco connecting smoothly with BT Bang&Olufsen  earplugs, BT Bang&Olufsen headphone, BT Bose speaker, Dell computer and BT Bang&Olufsen speaker.

So please stop because you're becoming ridiculous, please waste yours and our time in a better way I'm sure you can figure out how.
  • romu romu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    My Sirocco connects fine to Opel Astra Intellilink 900, it also connects to JBL Flip 3 and a  Polar M460.  Synchronizing the M460 is sometimes somewhat picky. I have to start the Polar App first and then start de synchronize process on the M460, where as the Moto G3 did synchronize automaticly when pressing the button on the M460. Other than that no issue so far with bluetooth.