I did not get pie still now

Hello i did not get pie update. I get only December security patch. Please send me pie update

I did not get pie still now

Dev Jain Dev Jain
✭✭  / 
Hello i did not get pie update. I get only December security patch. Please send me pie update

Comments

• Dev Jain Dev Jain
    ✭✭  / 
    I request you please send me pie update. I am very curiosu for pie uodate in nokia 8. Since last october
  • petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭  / 
    No one sends it to you. Here are only members of the community and operators.
  • naufrago naufrago
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Congrats, your IMEI is now public. Better start praying it is not duplicated. This is also against house rules.
  • user1526470024443 user1526470024443
    ✭✭✭  / 
    And you are the lucky one that you didn't!DON'T INSTALL A BUGGY RELEASE STAY ON OREO!
  • mr.khan mr.khan
    ✭✭  / 
    Hate this buggy Android P(Beta) battery drain to fast and also adaptive brightness not work properly
  • megan megan
    Staff member  / 
    Dev Jain said:
    I request you please send me pie update. I am very curiosu for pie uodate in nokia 8. Since last october
    I have removed your comment including your IMEI number as we do advise that you do not publicly post personal information. 

As software rollouts are a phased process, the timing of Android upgrades will vary by country and operator.

Thanks,
    Megan
  • Shiva srk Shiva srk
    ✭✭  / 
    megan said:
    Dev Jain said:
    I have removed your comment including your IMEI number as we do advise that you do not publicly post personal information. 

As software rollouts are a phased process, the timing of Android upgrades will vary by country and operator.

Thanks,
    Megan
    megan said:
    Dev Jain said:

Thanks,
    Megan
    Could you tell us when will the p update come to India
    I hope the answer wouldnt be  like very soon
  • RaveXII RaveXII
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Same here I want my Pie