I didn't receive pie update for NOKIA 8

I didn't receive nokia 8 stable update

I didn't receive pie update for NOKIA 8

I didn't receive nokia 8 stable update

Best Answers

Answers

• I haven't received Android Pie update for Nokia 8
  • I didn't received android pie update either. (INDIA), although updated to Dec,18 security patch.
  • Loahers Loahers
     / 

I need to update my application in my Nokia mobile. I want your help and advices for getting the notification about the updates. I am getting the tips and methods about the updating in online website. I have bought the new mobile phone for using the whats app. I am taken the special care in searching the good mobile in online. I have read all reviews and people thoughts for using different types of phones. I like to use the Nokia mobile for getting all types of facilities and quality also. My friends suggest me to buy the Nokia 3. It is very nice to use and good price also. I am agreeing that. So i am searching good mobile for me. i need your help for taken updates for it.  is it get the flashing light in mobile? 

How to access in my mobile? Please tell me the way for install and access in good manner. I am looking the first class mobile for my sister. I need to present the gift for her birthday. My father is given their support to buy the quality mobile for her; I am searching in online shopping websites. But all mobile are getting high rates in online. Shall i use my pan card for buying the new mobile? Oh i need to apply pan card ? Please tell me the details here. I need to buy as soon as possible. Next week her birthday. So i need to find the best one for her. I have use the online chat group for getting the details and helps from my friends and other followers. It is very useful to find the good mobile for my dear sister. Lower rate and Nokia is getting first preference for me. It is really nice phone I like it.