Details On Security Patch for November and December.

So after Researching a lot over why Some Nokia 5.1+ not receiving any Security Update after October, I found Something and I am Going to share.

Details On Security Patch for November and December.

ABHAI KUMAR ABHAI KUMAR
✭✭  /  edited December 2018
So after Researching a lot over why Some Nokia 5.1+ not receiving any Security Update after October, I found Something and I am Going to share. Even I haven't received update yet but hope to receive soon for November as well as December.

For Nokia 5.1+, Nokia(HMD) has nearly 3-4 Different Builds. Though all Run Nearly identical Hardware but may have different components and Build Varies from Region to region. Even In One region, Nokia own different Builds for same Device and Model (Here to be Specific its TA1102) and In India itself Nokia Providing Phones with Build Number 

1. 00WW_1_100
2. 00WW_1_080
3. 00WW_1_130 and 4th is Unknown because its completely New build but Exactly what was previous Build, Its unknown and its 00WW_1_14A

So Now point is, Device with Build 00WW_1_100_SP01 MAY HAVE RECEIVED NOVEMBER UPDATE AND BUILD NUMBER IS 00WW_1_14A CURRENTLY or IT HASN'T RECEIVED UPDATE YET.

Build Number 00WW_1_14A received December Update and Current Build Number is 00WW_1_14A_SP01

Build Number 00WW_1_130 has received November Update and current Build is 00WW_1_130_SP01

Build Number with 00WW_1_080 (To be specific Build 00WW_1_080_SP01) Hasn't received November and December Update yet and It will Come soon.

So If anyone wanna post any Update related News or post, Do Drop your Current Build Number and Build Number after Update as well. 

Go to Setting> About Phone> Build Number U can take SS and post too.

Comments

• bikrambasak bikrambasak
    ✭✭  / 
    I have build no 00WW_1_14A_SP01 with december security patch. I haven't received the pie update yet, though fellow users have.
  • Sharan Aithal Sharan Aithal
    ✭✭  / 
    I received first update is build no. 00W_1_100_SP01 which is October Security patch.
    After that received 00W_1_14A which is November SP.
    Next is 00W_1_14A_SP01 is December SP.
    Next received update is 00W_2_09B which is Android Pie with December patch.
    Some people received these but others are not. Im not know about other build updates.