So, Pie.. Yeah.. Android One.. Yeaaa..

As provided with the screenshot.  Nokia 8 Sirocco, flagship for Nokia. Android One member. I guess Pie is more important on new midrange 8.1 than on flagship.

So, Pie.. Yeah.. Android One.. Yeaaa..

As provided with the screenshot. 
Nokia 8 Sirocco, flagship for Nokia. Android One member. I guess Pie is more important on new midrange 8.1 than on flagship. My last Nokia phone, I'm pretty sure of that. 

Comments

• Need to wait for Update. 
  • redskua redskua
    ✭✭✭  / 
    sure....but most of all, we need some straight answers from HMD?

• redskua said:

😂😂😂
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Indeed sad to see 
  • I'm not that much on hurry to get Pie, honestly.
    But, not so fun to be behind almost all the other brands, even fully Chinese ones without official distribution end so.
    This Sirocco was supposed to be the flagship (at least from the price point of view) but since the beginning has been putted down by HMD itself: first beta for Pie gas been months ago ONLY for7 plus, then months of silence.. 
    If at least has been for Sirocco TOO , so the flagship status would have had at least a vague sense.. we only spent a lot of money and that's all
  • redskua said:

U want to get answer from liers from hdm?...
    Lol...
  • I agree, no one really wants to upgrade to Pie, it's not a matter of life or death !.
    What I do not understand is the absolute confusion that shines in both Nokia and HMD Global !. On the official Nokia website, they have changed the update date: from November 2018 to Autumn 2018, this happened on December 21st, when we all know that winter begins! Also I also agree on the abandonment of nokia 8 sirocco by nokia or HMD. I think this is an offense to all those who believed and bought the phone. We also know that HMD has stopped producing the mobile phone, why? Was it a flop? and who has to pay, us?
    Merry Christmas
  • tomekz tomekz
    ✭✭  / 
    Pie suck, mooore bug!!!!!