gboard cannot open wrong gboard version for your device

Hello, I have just bought a Nokia 1 and I read an error message:

gboard cannot open wrong gboard version for your device

GiuseppeC GiuseppeC
✭✭  / 
Hello, I have just bought a Nokia 1 and I read an error message: "Gboard cannot open wrong Gboard version for your device" when I tap on it more details inform me that I need to uninstall and reinstall Gboard from Google play.
I wonder what is it and how to uninstall it pls? Ty

Comments

• GiuseppeC GiuseppeC
    ✭✭  / 
    Ah ok, I've just found Gboard (Google keyboard) on the Play store and after having updated it the message is disappeared.
  • Is there a way to do capslock? And move symbols? ? And ! Used far more often than , so would love to change it
  • GiuseppeC GiuseppeC
    ✭✭  / 
    Is there a way to do capslock? And move symbols? ? And ! Used far more often than , so would love to change it
    To switch caps lock mode on, double-tap the key. To return to normal mode, tap the shift key again.
  • navs navs
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Gemma Wood double tap shift key to enable caps lock and tap again to disable it. Symbols are available in the numbers section after going into numbers you tap shift key and you get more symbols. You can customize your keyboard setting from the Language and Input under Settings and modify your Keyboard setting there.
  • Neil Gonzales Neil Gonzales
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same problem in my Nokia 2.1. The notification keeps on popping that says, "Gboard cannot open wrong Gboard version for your device"