In Nokia 8.1

Comments

• You can turn it off in developer options
  • no developer options in my 8.1
  • steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    karvenki said:
    no developer options in my 8.1
    You have to unlock developer mode , multi tap the "build number" at the bottom of "about phone" section , until you see a message saying developer mode unlocked or something similar
  • steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It should then appear in the system section 
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Rohanr Enable developer mode (for enable, please look at @steve 's comment) and follow these steps:
    Settings > System > Advanced > Developer options > and enable Full bezel
  • steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @nitheesh
    A lot better than my description 
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    @steve Common.... you explained very well and mentioned the most important part. Cheers!!!
  • There is no such option in developer options beneath "quick options developer tiles"... I'm having a TA-1119
  • nimisha gupta nimisha gupta
    ✭✭  / 
    There is no such option in developer options beneath "quick options developer tiles"... I'm having a TA-1119
    You really don't have it that option, you are using 8.1? How does it possible? There are more option below revoke USB or that's it?
    ✭✭  / 
    mine looks like this..and have so many more option which is not on screenshot as it has many down  there.....reset your device once and then check. :)
  • Yup it's very weird. And no bezel options below except the ones to simulate bezels or cutouts in pie. Somehow disappointing ☹️
    ✭✭  / 
    Yup it's very weird. And no bezel options below except the ones to simulate bezels or cutouts in pie. Somehow disappointing ☹️
    Try to reset and if the problem will not be solved then contact them straight. 
  • hi, same problem here. i did a factoryreset but no full bezel option  :'( 
    ✭✭  / 
    Contact Nokia @user1520755990834 or ask them every one has that option why don't you have and also check have you updated for security patch of Dec 1?
    ✭✭  / 

• patch level is from 1. december 2018
    ✭✭  / 
    patch level is from 1. december 2018
    Then definitely contact Nokia for this. It's a issue that you don't have option. 
  • the chatsupport from nokia told me to send it back:

✭✭  / 
    Contact them at toll free no. 
    ✭✭  / 
    Also email them at [email protected] will get back to you
  • userv userv
     / 
    I have the the opposite issue! The notch is hidden by default and I can't unhide/show the notch because the "full bezel" option is missing from developer settings! Please fix this Nokia.