Nokia 7.1 camera help

Fee hours back unboxing my nokay 7.1 would like to know camera help càn anyone send to me or web link to go thru

Nokia 7.1 camera help

Fee hours back unboxing my nokay 7.1 would like to know camera help càn anyone send to me or web link to go thru

Comments

• steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Did you get sorted ? 
  • SueP SueP
    ✭✭  / 
    I need some instructions on how to use camera. The user guide is useless! It tells you to click on icons that are nowhere to be found. Please help!
  • steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Your icons are missing? You might need to reset the app 
  • steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    SueP said:
    I need some instructions on how to use camera. The user guide is useless! It tells you to click on icons that are nowhere to be found. Please help!

This is my response, I hope you get it sorted.
    I've numbered the steps you need to do to reset your app if needs be.

• steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Sorry for the reverse order of the pics ,for some reason no matter which order I upload them they appear in reverse order , thankfully they are numbered so I still hope it helps 
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Is your camera is troubling or u want to know the use of camera?? Please be specific 
  • samantha-hyd samantha-hyd
    ✭✭  / 
    so called ZEISS lens camera has worst response day to day I never expect such a low performance issues from NOKIA - very very 100 time disappointed.. 
  • SamErwin SamErwin
    ✭✭  / 
    My camera app refuses to open can someone send help. I have tried every thing from clearing cache to reseting the phone nothing has worked send help
  • SamErwin SamErwin
    ✭✭  / 
    It comes like this
  • SamErwin SamErwin
    ✭✭  /