Mobile is hang. Kindly give some advice its urgent.

Hi team, After the android update for April 2018, my Nokia 5 is getting some issues. Some apps are getting hang, performance lagging, heating issues.

Mobile is hang. Kindly give some advice its urgent.

System System
 /  edited October 30

Hi team, After the android update for April 2018, my Nokia 5 is getting some issues. Some apps are getting hang, performance lagging, heating issues. Now today most of the apps are getting hang even "Youtube", "Facebook", "Whatsapp". Now the worst part is my mobile is hanged for around 3 hrs(till now), it just shows me the boot screen with NOKIA logo. The most worst part is tomorrow I have an important event, and my mobile is hanged. I am a professional user, didn't install any random apps or un-authorised apps. I am a fan of Nokia from my school days and I prefer the stock android with minimal apps. I don't know what happens with this device. Kindly give some advice what should I do?

Comments

• black hacker black hacker
    ✭✭  / 
    Try to hard reset your phone or visit your nearest service center if the phone is not turning on.
  • I'm using Nokia 5, 3GB 16 GB . And facing problem with performance, specially the apps like fb, messenger, Amazon, Gaana, OLX etc which are based to perform over internet, are performing too much slow. Whenever I m using Airtel 4g mobile data in full network strength and broad band WiFi with high speed. Over which my other handset like Samsung and other working fantastic. but Nokia is behaving just too rough.