Disappointed with Nokia 5

I have just purchased Nokia 5.

Disappointed with Nokia 5

user1507466509445 user1507466509445
 /  edited September 26
I have just purchased Nokia 5. I was very much excited about my new Nokia 5 but just only 3 days of use I found my phone is heating from back side and it's touch screen responses are not correct. Furthermore I have to face processing delays also.
Nokia please resolve these issues. I have already waisted my money.
Regards.

Comments

• Luiz Guilherme Roque Luiz Guilherme Roque
     /  edited July 20
    Hello. Same with me. In less than 20 days I had heating problems and black screen with one phone, than the reseller replaced for a brand new that after 5 days is heating and having issues with the screen again. I have contacted the support and they do not seem worried about it, suggesting me to contact the reseller. Come on Nokia. Open your eyes. It will be my third phone in less than 20 days. Unbelievable.
  • user1508646400725 user1508646400725
     /  edited June 1
    I have same problem.
  • Team,
    Me also facing same heating issues within 3 days after buying nokia 5
    Please help us on this
    how to raise a complaint /issue on this
  • Nevermind Nevermind
     /  edited June 29
    Guys heating problem is not an issue you need to understand it 12 k phone its not made for....great performance and the heat will be ther cause it uses aluminium body......(good heat conductivity)
    And the touch response is delayed just becas phone is heated and as you pver heating does cause problems which is temporarily
  • marcolopes marcolopes
    ✭✭  / 

*** IMPORTANT UPDATE ***

After more than 1 month of TORTURE with a device PLAGUED with LAGs, many app CRASHes, poor performance - a USELESS BRICK - i could NOT believe that all users have this problems and say this is a nice device, so i went back to the store, before i return this one, and BOUGHT a NEW ONE. Yes. I did it.

Updated it to android 8 (mandatory, could not refuse the update) CLONED the old phone (SAME APPs and data) SAME memory card (used only for photos - Sandisk Extreme PRO) and the result is a REAL PHONE that i can now USE!!!

FInally... DAMN you Nokia!

The differences i see is the camera firmware and the INTERNAL MEMORY SPEED (60MB/s against the 40MB/s of the old one).

THIS PHONE JUST WORKS. It's not a super fast machine, but it does not lag that much and IT DOES NOT CRASH at every 15 minutes use... the apps open (btw, one app refused to open in the old one and runs perfectly in this!)

*** Bottom line ***

FOR ALL of you with NOKIA 5 out there, with severe problems, don't waste more of your time: your device is DEFECTIVE. Period.

I'm glad i insisted, because the BUILD quality of this nokia is TOP notch. Shame about the quality control??? Maybe RAM quality???