Cast screen not given

hey i just got my new sirocco but as usaually from there all other models Cast screen not provided. hate you nokia for such things, when this is provided by all o…

Cast screen not given

System System
 / 
hey i just got my new sirocco but as usaually from there all other models Cast screen not provided. hate you nokia for such things, when this is provided by all others cell phone makers even lava

Comments

• Even the option is not available in 7 plus and 6 . This may degrade there sale. I will post these things on Amazing and over there shopping sites if they are not resolving soon
  • Unknown
     /  edited June 25
    Cast screen is available in Nokia's every Android phone right now i am using sirocco there is cast option available and i have used it just go to settings and search cast.
  • tzsm98 tzsm98
     / 
    Is there a way to get the Sirocco to search for nearby devices? You tube successfully casts. When I check the Cast page in Settings I'm given a message about no device nearby.
  • user1524207746147 user1524207746147
     /  edited July 1
    The Mira cast is disabled by Android from Nougat. Pixel and Nexus 6p has the same issue. They are enabled only to support chrome cast.
    But I am surprised to see that Android one device like MI A1 has the wireless display option to cast screen which is working perfectly.
    So Nokia should enable this to help users. I hv a smart TV usually casting screen with older device but with 7+ it's not working.