Heating

Phon got heat up outside under 32℃ and drain battery 20%.

Heating

System System
 / 
Phon got heat up outside under 32℃ and drain battery 20%.

Comments

• Mansi Mansi
     / 
    Same issue, but in my case, the phone gets heated up as much as 45 degree Celsius sometimes, and you cannot even touch the phone then. I am totally disappointed with Nokia this time. I think it was a bad decision to buy it, because the support center are not helping too.
  • Jaeger Jaeger
     /  edited May 12

Hello Friends, I am here to share my experience with nokia website and nokia 6.1 (2018). Please dont buy any of nokia models because their services is too bad.I buy nokia 6.1 from official website and my phone performance is 40% ( slow start, interface is not working properly, over heating at the time of charging and after 5 min of playing any games, calling and network is not good). Customer Care is very bad and helpless for you. I am facing this problem last 5 days. Website is misguiding the customer and showing wrong information. They are not refunding my money back. So, friends please not buy any phones of nokia. I refund my money back . Tomorrow i am going to file case against nokia india , nokia website and HMD global.Email id - [email protected] [ Order id - 5656]