NOKIA 7+ White Copper availability in INDA

Can Any body has an Idea that when will the Nokia 7+ White Copper will be available in Indian Market. 

NOKIA 7+ White Copper availability in INDA

System System
 /  edited May 9

Can Any body has an Idea that when will the Nokia 7+ White Copper will be available in Indian Market. 

Comments

• Sumit Vinayak Sumit Vinayak
     /  edited May 9
    No idea.. checking regularly for white one..but not coming in stock.. neither on Amazon nor on Nokia website..i ask both Amazon and Nokia executives..they dont have any information regarding availability of nokia 7 plus white colour :-/
  • Unknown
     /  edited May 7

Thanks Sumit,

I had a chat conversation with 1 of the Nokia executive and they dont have any idea, I sent an email to HMD glodal. Does any one has any Idea when this Whilte+Copper will be released in India. 

• Unknown
     /  edited May 7

Its very unfortunate that Nokia is not serious about making the product available despite its demand Once they have launched Nokia 7 plus with white copper alongwith black copper they are not justified in keeping mum regarding non-availability of white copper color. 

• Unknown
     / 

Hmm, Very True, Don't May be the reason they are waiting to release is that they will wait for Black+Copper to finish, Once Black+Copper is out of stock, Then they may go for white+Copper, If this is the case, Then it is not a good experience for the consumer who is looking for white+Copper. 

Hope they will soon launch the White+Copper. 

• Unknown
     / 

I dont think thats the case becz nokia 7 plus black copper went out of stock yesterday and right now its showing only one left in stock.Dnt know whats the game plan. Seems some issue with the production house.

• Unknown
     / 

If it is Out of stock, Hmm the Phone is much Demand, As per the price perspective I thought this will be slow to pick up in the market, Only thing we can do is just wait unitl they release new white + Copper Version. 

• Sumit Vinayak Sumit Vinayak
     / 
    White one is now available on nokia website finally..go for it :-)
  • Unknown
     /  edited May 9
    Yeah.. just ordered. Lets c whn it is deliverd.. :)
  • Unknown
     / 

I hope White+Copper will be available in Amazon Too. Despareately waiting for it in AMAZON.

• Unknown
     /  edited May 10

Yes, its available on Nokia website i order Nokia 7 Plus White Copper yesterday awaiting when it will get delivered.

• Unknown
     / 

What about the phone availability in Amazon? Any Idea.