Fingerprint option missing in settings

RecenlRe on my Nokia 5.1 plus, fingerprint scanner is not working and also the fingerprint option is missing from settings. This is strange.

Fingerprint option missing in settings

RecenlRe on my Nokia 5.1 plus, fingerprint scanner is not working and also the fingerprint option is missing from settings. This is strange.

Comments

• nirman nirman
    ✭✭✭  / 
    May be a hardware issue you must visit service centre if fingerprint not working
  • Yes, but service centre is quite far from where i live, surely I'll visit in 1 or 2 days .
  • nirman nirman
    ✭✭✭  / 
    make sure that there is no water damage to phone.
    Incase of water damage you'll have to pay as device will not be considered under warranty.
  • Yes i know but there is no such kind of damage to the phoen and also wanted to know about the location of service centre. As I live in Anand, Gujarat there is one Nokia support showing on website but when i visited at that place today there was no such place as Nokia care .
  • nirman nirman
    ✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    https://t.justdial.com/Anand/Krishna-Communication/9999PMULMUMSTD122_BZDET
    open this link u may get the address or else call on there number in morning they will give you complete address
  • Dime Dime
     / 
    Finger print option disappeared on my 5.1plus after phone update. How do I get it back please?
  • ritesh mishra ritesh mishra
    ✭✭✭  / 
    restart fon in safe mode and Check again, please share screenshot for Better help.
  • Dime Dime
     / 
    The restart worked.. Thank you soo much.
  • Biraj Sarkar Biraj Sarkar
     / 

My Nokia 5.1+ fingerprint option is missing long time i restart it somany time but it not solve pls help me.

• Yes restart worked for my mobile. Thx for guidance