Ringtone volume issue

Hello, I am having a problem with the volume of my ringtones, it has been set to max and is still very very quiet, I can barely hear it ring.

Ringtone volume issue

System System
 /  edited May 24
Hello,
I am having a problem with the volume of my ringtones, it has been set to max and is still very very quiet, I can barely hear it ring. The media volume seems to be ok, as well as the alarm.
Do you have any reccomendations please?
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• user1525703394502 user1525703394502
     /  edited May 11
    Hello! I have the same probem. Restore your phone and it may be delete the problem.
  • Eridanus Eridanus
     /  edited May 24
    Same here, just noticed it after April update.
  • Unknown
     /  edited May 8
    Just turn off the Dolby sound in settings to sort out this problem. I think it helps.
  • Unknown
     /  edited May 24
    Turning off Dolby sound is not a proper solution. Bt it seems to be occur in between 7:30pm to 10:15pm. Although I solve this by restarting the device but it's not a permanent solution. HMD should provide a solution.
  • Unknown
     /  edited May 24

after April update i have same probleme.

• Unknown
     / 
    Hello, I too have the same pbm y v shd off dobly sound if it so y dey added this feature to d phone pls say d permanent solution for dis....after may security patch update also it didn't resolve....fr resolving the bug nly dey r giving update every month bt I think dey r not ready solve dis issue.....
  • Hello. I have the same problem with ringtone and alarm. If i restart the phone it is ok for a while and then the same.