Kindly guide , Where can I find original Nokia 8 charger

Nokia 8 charger

Kindly guide ,
Where can I find original Nokia 8 charger

Comments

• sosgc sosgc
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi everyone
    I'm a new member and have just bought a used Nokia 8....without a charger and this raises the following questions.
    Q1 Can anyone advise on the appropriate model/part number or failing that the rating info off the supplied charger as I'd like to get it right?
    Q2 Fast charge cables....I have a couple of USB to "c-type" cables from my Samsung will they be OK for "fast charge" or are "fast charge cables" wired differently?

Thanks
  • user389 user389
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @sosgc

FC0301 - is the 'universal' HMD Global charger that came with my European TA-1012 Nokia 8 (it does not fit into the wall sockets in Denmark, but an adapter solved that.

5V-2.5A / 9V-2A / 12V-1.5A

I suggest not worry too much about Quick Charge. A 5V 2.1A USB charger is almost as fast from 50-100% and the benefit from 0-50% does not matter much for my everyday use.

An affordable 'Itian' car charger and the USB cable that came with it also works fine, for file transfers too, so your cables should be fine.

-- Hans

• Ashutoshh Ashutoshh
    ✭✭  / 

Please avoid using samsung cable and charger for nokia. The cables from samsung are little hard to plug and unplug. Also it takes much time to charge phone even when it's supports quick charge and charger too is fast charger.

Better to use nokia's 18 w charger with any other type C 2amp cable.

• sosgc sosgc
    ✭✭  / 

Thanks for the advice. Sorry for the delay in responding.

Kind regards

• MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

This new Anker charger seems to be getting good reviews https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07X1RW3RL/?coliid=I1SDT5V6LEPUXH