When can I get the Nokia 8 Pie update in India.

I still haven't received the update. Can you please help me our

When can I get the Nokia 8 Pie update in India.

I still haven't received the update. Can you please help me our

Answers

• Waiting for this to be answered by the experts. Cause have the similar que
  • itzrj itzrj
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem bro
  • Awaiting Pie update on Nokia 8
  • Me too 

• Jatin Trivedi Jatin Trivedi
     /  edited December 2018
    #MeToo
    Android Pie is neither available in India nor any update news anywhere. The Statement "Phased Manner" is tricky and there is something hidden. No clarity that where all it is made available till today.
  • itzrj itzrj
    ✭✭  / 
    They won't reply I guess.....
  • I still haven't received the update. Can you please help me our

• It's January 2019 and I still don't see the updates so far. 
  • Gaurav Arya Gaurav Arya
    ✭✭  / 
    Still not received any andeoid pie update in my nokia 8 India. I am so unhappy with my phone... Its too expensive and not have notch. If I go for exchange, resale price of nokia 8 in nokia buy back policy are less than its actual price even it is in warranty period with no issues.
  • HMD is showing the least amount of respect towards Nokia 8 and I feel pity that my phone is being undermined severely
  • Sanket Rokade Sanket Rokade
     /  edited January 2019
    I also have not received the android pie update for nokia 8 help us out, many of the nokia 8 users from india have not received the pie update for nokia 8 yet what to do please fix it..
  • I am looking for the same in the UK  :(
  • i am looking for the same in iran😂😂🤦🤦🤦😑Leroy E said:
    I am looking for the same in the UK  :(
    I also have not received the android pie update for nokia 8 help us out, many of the nokia 8 users from india have not received the pie update for nokia 8 yet what to do please fix it..

• When the pie update is coming ta1004 in India...December is over as well Jan 1 st week Is also over where is pie.....
  • I've also not received pie for the 8, absolute joke. Think it's time to go back to iPhone. 

• Pie ready.1 day of use all seem to work fine and smoother though i kinda liked much the last 8.1.No problem with my commonly used apps yet

Greece,Athens
  • itzrj itzrj
    ✭✭  /  edited January 2019
    My friend got the pie update in his 8 but I didn't get one till now! I don't know how hmd is rolling out the updates.
  • febi febi
    ✭✭  / 
    I had lot of hope about Nokia 8(2017) when I purchased it in 2018, i was thinking that Nokia will provide updates at the earliest and will fix camera low light issues and provide new camera software with ARC support and ARC emojis night shift mode etc. Most awaiting Pie declared Nokia by 19 December and 1 week before that received Pie Beta. I enrolled in the Beta program and started using it for a week and I found that Camera low light issue not resolved, and software is old as any 5000 rupees phone only difference I could find that ARC integrated with camera and interface options are buggy and distorted menu,   I reported this Nokia and after few days received an email from Nokia that they could not find any Bugs and Beta version will be the Final version hence requested to continue with Beta or revert to Oreo to receive Pie OTA. I rolled back on 21st of December and and from that day no news about Pie.  

Today I decided to sell the Nokia and and I felt it is never promising and major important Pie fetures are missing. I moved my data and contacts to my old iphone 7(still receives latest updated and great support and performance). Good Bye Nokia 8 Flagship **** Cheat Phone.
  • febi febi
    ✭✭  / 
    I had lot of hope about Nokia 8(2017) when I purchased it in 2018, i was thinking that Nokia will provide updates at the earliest and will fix camera low light issues and provide new camera software with ARC support and ARC emojis night shift mode etc. Most awaiting Pie declared Nokia by 19 December and 1 week before that received Pie Beta. I enrolled in the Beta program and started using it for a week and I found that Camera low light issue not resolved, and software is old as any 5000 rupees phone only difference I could find that ARC integrated with camera and interface options are buggy and distorted menu,   I reported this Nokia and after few days received an email from Nokia that they could not find any Bugs and Beta version will be the Final version hence requested to continue with Beta or revert to Oreo to receive Pie OTA. I rolled back on 21st of December and and from that day no news about Pie.  

Today I decided to sell the Nokia and and I felt it is never promising and major important Pie fetures are missing. I moved my data and contacts to my old iphone 7(still receives latest updated and great support and performance). Good Bye Nokia 8 Flagship **** Cheat Phone.
  • I have a Nokia 8 with Oreo 8.1 and December 2018 security update. No sign of any OTA Android Pie. I live in UK. Till now HMD have been excellent with regular updates. I bought my phone directly from Nokia/ HMD at full price of £500 back in 2017. I guess the honeymoon period is over as HMD are no longer being transparent?
  • Akhilesh N Akhilesh N
    ✭✭  / 
    Any estimated time for pie update in India?? And will there be any camera software improvement with it coming in ?
  • Now it is Feb19 , still pie update is not made available for Nokia 8 model in india. When I bought it, it was the top end model. Hmd is ignoring on this.
  • When did you are going to update with pi to Nokia 8 in India.
    Its look like that company is ignoring to this phone.
    As we know that company was going to update with pie in November, but now its February.
    So when the update is going to come please reply.????