Flickering display

The display flickers sometimes on low brightness while typing on keyboard. Please look into this issue.

Flickering display

puneet puneet
✭✭✭  /  edited September 14
The display flickers sometimes on low brightness while typing on keyboard. Please look into this issue.

Comments

• nakah nakah
     / 

Hi, I just tested your issue on my phone,  and did not get fliker. Send it backt to Nokia

• puneet puneet
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 3
    It's not a flicker as such. It's a brightness issue and I feel it's software issue.
  • keshavyadav1111 keshavyadav1111
     /  edited May 14
    I'm also facing this issu on YouTube app.
  • puneet puneet
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 3
    Do tell about this issue to Nokia care through call or chat. This issue happens everywhere though. Also did you try factory reset after updating to 8.1?
  • I have the same problem.
  • Facing the same issues, hope Nokia listens and solves the issue via its soon
  • Asif Eqbal Asif Eqbal
     / 
    I have Also same problem... I was typing or seen YouTube .... In low brightness .. (5 to 10)
  • Sroshantup Sroshantup
     / 
    Even I have this issue. While typing(not sliding finger on keyboard) fast in low brightness, the screen appears like it's flickering. Is this a common issue? How to solve this issue?
  • puneet puneet
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 3
    Complain about this to Nokia customer support through chat so that they know about this issue and forward it to their development team.
  • Sroshantup Sroshantup
     / 
    I did that. They just sent me a message asking me to do few things like clearing cache, resetting, etc.
  • puneet puneet
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 3
    If you sent an email to them, they will reply like that. Talk to them on chat and say that you did everything as told but nothing solved the issue. Also, tell them that there's no hardware defect in the device and you never dropped it. So, this is a software issue from their side and tell them to push it forward to development team.
  • Hi guys, try to turn off function adaptive brightness. Maybe that can help you.
  • puneet puneet
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Adaptive brightness isn't on.
  • Sroshantup Sroshantup
     / 
    Sure bro, Puneet. Even when the adaptive brightness is on, this problem should not occur.
  • Sroshantup Sroshantup
     / 
    I talked to them in chat only. I'll do it again.
  • Utpal Debbarma Utpal Debbarma
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I am also having this issue.... it's very annoying
  • Mehdi Naserian Mehdi Naserian
     /  edited September 9

I have the same problem issue.please fix it on next update.It's really annoying.

• https://youtu.be/uKnRQntnsF4

and I have the problem restarting the screen
  • user1536517080524 user1536517080524
     /  edited September 13
    Hello guys I also facing display flickering problem in low brightness tomorrow I am going to service centre..
  • user1536517080524 user1536517080524
     /  edited September 13
    And guys it's not software issues.. I reset my device but not solved
  • user1517078141812 user1517078141812
     /  edited September 13

Nokia 7 plus is full of bugs device.. wifi connectivity issue,apps loading problem over wifi network, display flickering and so on...nokia already know about all these bugs and issues because its happening from past several months but do nothing regarding this! 

What the purpose of buying a nokia brand mobile if you need to visit service center within 30 day of buying.. better buy low priced xiaomi phones.. atleast you wont regret about high price.

• Someone know display flickering is software issues or hardware
  • akshay kumar akshay kumar
    ✭✭  / 

I am also getting brightness flickering in low brightness between brightness level of (0% to 20%) for my Nokia 7 Plus.

• I also have the same problem. But it's only when I'm using FB messenger and Snapchat.. And it's only when I'm typing.
    ✭✭  / 
    I am getting brightness flickering in low brightness for Nokia 7 Plus while chatting in messenger or while using Twitter or Facebook mostly while on white screen background or even while watching YouTube videos. I hope Nokia solves this issue soon.
    ✭✭  / 
    The brightness flickering in low brightness is clearly noticeable while scrolling up and down in facebook or twitter or even while scrolling videos or while watching videos in YouTube.
  • my display has gone in 2 weeks only without any accidental damage.

bad Quality Phone.

• I am also face this problem
    ✭✭  / 
    Anyone else getting this flickering issue ?
  • finland finland
    ✭✭  / 

I've tested many of their own phone settings, and I have not received a flicker of birth. It is worth taking the warranty repair to the seller.

Prev1