poor order information system

customer support is just for show off. no response for mail, no contact by toll free number, chatting is already closed.

poor order information system

user1525684613642 user1525684613642
 /  edited August 30

customer support is just for show off. no response for mail, no contact by toll free number, chatting is already closed. how can someone know about the order status. even after 24 hours there is no update of shipment. I regret of my choice to order a phone from this website instead of amazon

Comments

• Same here.

• I am also feeling bad after ordering from nokia.com.instead of amazon.
    They are shipping the product via Delhivery pvt ltd courier, which is very slow (not updating the shipment status) and irresponsive..
    I am also trying to contact DELHIVERY customer care but they are not replying to any single mail ...which is very disappointed. ....if it is not delivered at time i also think of return the product ...
  • AMAN AMAN
     /  edited May 10

I ordered the phone today and there is no update about shipment number or anything. The only reason i brought from here is the fact that on Amazon it is out of stock. And to be honest i am disappointed with the service.

• Gaurav Ganeriwala Gaurav Ganeriwala
     /  edited May 11

Seriously .. I also ordered from the website since amazon was out of stock .. moreover I have made the payment also so I have no other option rather than waiting for them to update me with the shipment details ..

Nokia needs to work on their website as its showing the least possible information one may not imagine .. :(

• I had pre-ordered my phone from the website. It got delivered before the expected delivery date.
  • AMAN AMAN
     / 
    In how many days it was delivered?
  • user1524205697411 user1524205697411
     /  edited May 11
    It was delivered to me in 3 days.....that too i live in assam.....where amazon usually takes 7-10 days to deliver
  • Wow... That is pretty surprising ..

In my case I have ordered yesterday .. Till date nothing has been received from nokia ...

Fingers crossed 
  • I think so its the problem with the courier service not Nokia. Anyways u can also check the status of delivery in the delhivery.com website
  • But in order to track the shipment one must have the shipment number which I didn't get till now ...
     /  edited May 11
    U can get it from nokia.....use their online chat support in the nokia website.....ask dem to give your awd no.
  • Will chat with support today .. Lets see what I get .. Anyways howz your phone running ... ?
     /  edited May 11
    Its going awesome.....although i have been reading about complaints in tye forum but i haven't experienced any such problems.......the phone does not lag, camera quality is good, battery took 2 days to optimise and the output has been phenomenal, all in all a very good phone at Rs.23400
  • Nice ...enjoy ! Will update as soon as I get the shipment details ..
  • AMAN AMAN
     / 

Ganesh did you receive the shipment number?

• kas kas
    ✭✭  /  edited May 11

I ordered my 7 plus yesterday morning from the nokia website cuz amazon was out of stock.. Got an email from nokia saying shipment of my order is on the way..open the order history page and found a link to track order ..got the delhivery.com order id from that page.. 

• I haven't received any tracking details yet its already been more than 32 hrs but nothing