Getting problem when receiving calls while in pocket

Hi there.....I'm using Nokia 7 plus. When I'm receiving calls while the phone in my pocket it automatically answering/rejecting/dragging the notification bar....

Getting problem when receiving calls while in pocket

pruthvi raj pruthvi raj
✭✭  / 
Hi there.....I'm using Nokia 7 plus. When I'm receiving calls while the phone in my pocket it automatically answering/rejecting/dragging the notification bar.... I have searched completely for change of settings for pocket mode but I couldn't find it. Is there any one tell me a solution for this problem. It causes alot of trouble for me.......

Comments

• vibhor vibhor
    ✭✭✭  / 

Disable the option of "flip to reject calls" in settings.

• pruthvi raj pruthvi raj
    ✭✭  / 
    You are saying the gesture turn over to reject call right???? I haven't enabled that setting but still getting probelm
  • Any solution for this.Im on 8.1. phone rings and it's in my pocket.It is automatically answered.Pretty big bug or me.
  • I have the same problem. It keeps answering calls in my pocket
  • I am suffering from the same issue with Nokia 3. Dear support,  please advise.

• I face the same problem with my Nokia 6.1 plus, incoming calls getting answered in my pocket or some times replying calls with sms ( sending sms to caller like (call you later, busy etc) 

Touch screen sensitivity issue.  please fix this issue.
  • Paul Murphy Paul Murphy
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi I am having this problem. Phone rejects call immediately when in my pocket... Did anyone find a solution? Thechnical support want me to send the phone back for evaluation, but I can't be without my phone for that long...
  • hakantk hakantk
    ✭✭  / 
    I also have the same problem with my Nokia 7+
  • Paul Murphy Paul Murphy
    ✭✭  / 
    I have found the issue on my phone... it is when you have 'turn phone over to reject call' turned on.

When you turn it off the phone works fine in your pocket, but it is a function I actually need.
  • Blaitteri Blaitteri
    ✭✭  / 
    Same problem with Nokia 9 Pureview. When I reach for my phone from pocket phone call is already answered when I see the screen. It's kinda annoying bug. I'm using this phone at work and I don't always want to answer but the phone does it itself. 
  • Mayurgharat Mayurgharat
    ✭✭  /  edited April 26
    Please HELP !! I am facing all the issues mentioned above with my Nokia 6.1 Plus...

Funny thing is, Nokia support team suggested me to reset Phone App cache, reset app preference, change the SIM or contact network operator... :disappointed: :-1: