[ADP is closed]Welcome to the Android Developer Preview - Page 17

I don't even care about late update atleast they can respond to our posts in the forum

[ADP is closed]Welcome to the Android Developer Preview

Comments

• harisr0309 harisr0309
    ✭✭  / 
    I don't even care about late update atleast they can respond to our posts in the forum
  • @Jacobofski: thanks a lot for your help. When I owned a Nexus I always sideloaded the Google OTA files. But now I like to keep my phone clean. Just an hour after my last post I received stale Pie update. But indeed: september security patch. Nokia 7 plus is still ahead of a lot of other brands, so I am still happy.

• jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 
    @René I am happy for you. I enjoy Pie a lot. Get Digital Wellbeing, if you don’t already have it. I set timers for a few apps. I set one for Twitter too and it stopped me dead in my tracks when I used too much of it. I do Windows 10 betas too and I found an app that let me remotely logon to Windows using my fingerprint scanner.
  • What is the status of Nokia 6.1 plus pie update
  • user1539405768247 user1539405768247
     /  edited November 2018

I update nokia 6.1 plus to android Pie beta through registering Beta community. Now i want to roll back to oreo then it's not showing "Roll back" option. 

So which procedure i have to follow to roll back my nokia 6.1 plus to oreo from pie beta?

• October security patch on Nokia 7 plus has removed the pill.
    Unable to find the option.
    Can anyone help me out?
  • devesh devesh
     / 
    What is this pill?
  • Just restart your phone
  • jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 
    Hahaha whatever! It is a gesture. Mine is still here. The only problem now is that certain apps have a dissappearing trick. Like Twitter, you are typing and suddenly it is not there anymore.
  • How to get android pie go edition