[ADP is closed]Welcome to the Android Developer Preview - Page 8

I consider Nokia as my favorite brand and I mostly use Nokia's product Nokia is a very reliable brand.

[ADP is closed]Welcome to the Android Developer Preview

Comments

• I consider Nokia as my favorite brand and I mostly use Nokia's product Nokia is a very reliable brand. I wanNokia to remove very good waterproof mobile and try to keep it at least in the budget phone so that Every common citizen can buy it

• anhkhã¡nh anhkhã¡nh
    ✭✭  / 
    September has official android p do not give me a specific calendar
  • Today was 2.9 at the end of September or the end of the year. bored nokia
  • Cool down and relax. I think Nokia wait for the September Security patch to bring final Android 9 with latest Patch. So we all have to wait.
  • August security updates are available until September 30. I just received. Time to wait for the September security, it must be late in September to have it early in October to have Android P
  • Harideep Harideep
    ✭✭  / 
    How did you get August security patch on Android developer preview build
  • I do not say security patches for developers. In short, nokia has new android p
  • jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2018
    Markoman, waiting for a security patch? Really? You seems to know how the architecture for Project Treble is working. With Treble there two system partitions, one for Android and one for Nokia's procedures to make Android compatible with the hardware. That is why Essential made Android Pie available on the same day as the Pixels. I can already flash my phone with a custom Android Pie if I want to. I really don't know what is Nokia's problem!
  • This is the end of the year there are android pie. I bought a mother piexl than android one of the long update
  • when android p will available for 6.1?
    i am interested in tasting beta if i can get.
  • jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 
    No beta for 6.1, only for 7 Plus. Up to now only select 7 Plus users can have beta.
  • Now i can't register my Nokia 7+ for developer preview. So shall we expect android P update 'very' soon?
  • jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 
    Hahaha, guess what? Me too! Update, what update? Suddenly my phone is not supported. No more updates, no nothing. Maybe they want to play a sick joke on us. Hahaha
  • amaze balls amaze balls
    ✭✭✭  / 
    No i actually think the official stable version is really close to rolling out and that might be the reason why they're closing the developer preview.
  • Harideep Harideep
    ✭✭  / 
    Actually the developer preview website was closed
    When pie was officially released
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Official pie haven't been released yet
  • Ya .....and as promised by nokia while launch of nokia 6.1+ in India they promised android P update by mid of September. Hope they will fulfill their promise.
  • jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 
    Android Q beta is on its way. Maybe we can go straight to Q for the 7 Plus!
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Jacobofski we're really lucky that we bought the 7+ instead of any other models because almost every one is complaining about the huge delay in delivering the security patches , i hear they haven't got any security patches since 2 or 3 months.
  • Please could I be re enrolled in the developer preview? I rolled back to Oreo but would like to try the developer preview once more.

I contacted Nokia Support but they could not help me.

IMEI 358545080213525
  • I don't think so. I tried to re register but now it is not supported.
  • Hi all, 

Great news for Nokia 7 Plus Android developer preview users – Android Pie DP4.1 (Beta 4.1) V3.190 release is now available for OTA and manual sideload!

Have fun testing! 

To all who wanted to register and couldn't please have a try again. If it is not working please inform me here again :) 

Thanks a lot and best regards, 

Laura 

• Ya its working. But Nokia in a launch event promised android Pie by mid of September. Will ypu fulfill your promise?
  • user007 user007
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2018
    @Laura @skink
    Will it wipe everything if we update via OTA?
  • ert ert
     / 

when android p is available for nokia 7 plus 

• Determined is the end of the year or beginning of 2019 with android pie home ~~~ androidone update that ~~~ fast
  • OTA wiped everything, can't understand the point of clean install everytime. :( Hope this is not the case with next update.
  • jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 
    I use manual update. No need to wie data, except for rolling back
  • jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 
    I use manual update. No need to wie data, except for rolling back
  • Installed the new update. Like the previous versions.. The hotspot still isn't working. Last month i have expressed about it. But still there's no change. Can you clarify why this is so, Nokia? If this forum is to express the bugs and shortcomings.. And if we are expressing the issues and still there's no rectification, what should we understand from this?