Comments

• harisr0309 harisr0309
    ✭✭  / 
    Even after this update the device is uncertified in Google play store
  • user007 user007
    ✭✭  / 
    @Laura @skink
    On the latest beta,
    no matter what the signal strength is, the quick toggle for mobile data always shows full signal
  • Harideep Harideep
    ✭✭  / 
    Finally Netflix is working
  • wapvikas wapvikas
    ✭✭  / 
    @laura pixel launcher conflict with stock launcher... Signal strength not changed in quick tiles
    Stock launcher app drawer should be little more transparent
  • jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 
    No use complaining here. Use the feedback app!
  • wapvikas wapvikas
    ✭✭  / 

Rolled back to oreo.. cant get 2nd August update.. kernol version is still July.

@laura @skink how to get update....?

• Wiping the phone for an update to the existing beta was very much surprising - would have been great to get a warning ;(

• jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 
    Wiping data is done only for OTA update. Manual update, it is up to you to decide. If you do manual roll back to Oreo, wiping data is compulsory
  • After the update I suddenly have the " at a glance " widget. I can't remove, replace or resize it. Anyone found out how to delete it? Cannot find on the internet how to get rid of it. It's ugly and way to big.
  • Koschey Koschey
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2018

René, you can disable "at a glance" in launcher settings.

• @user1525805766986: I just read that you cannot remove it. In preferences you can only choose which notifications you get in this widget.

Read also: https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/09/11/nokia-7-plus-now-receiving-android-9-pie-beta-4-1-instead-expected-stable-release/

• I have yesterday a notification for a update... install it good here on my TA 1046 :)
    Everything works good
  • Battery is giving good back up now as compared to Android 8.1
  • Hello world! After yesterday's update, appeared widget as a pixel that can not be removed, replaced or removed, it is terribly disturbing and annoying(( How to solve this problem?
  • jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 
    Use another launcher. I use Microsoft launcher. Problem solved
  • user007 user007
    ✭✭  / 
    But then the swipe up home button animation is gone, it just fades and fades out. Also, the app suggestions and searchbar don't showup in other launchers
  • jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 
    Use another launcher. I use Microsoft launcher. Problem solved

Maybe you should stop complaining. Tap the weather and it gives you a comprehensive weather app. Tap the date and gives you an option to choose your favourite calendar app.
  • ayanprokid ayanprokid
    ✭✭  / 
    I have signed up for the beta today and everything is working fine in my Nokia 7 plus. There is only one thing which is bothering me which is the UI smoothness while scrolling the apps in multi tasking window..Its a bit laggy having few stuttering. Hope it gets fixed instable update

Thanks
  • jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 
    My swipe up home button is still there, still working as previously. Check Gestures in System settings.
  • user007 user007
    ✭✭  / 
    It works but I said the bouncy animation is not there when you swipe up to access recent apps.
  • wapvikas wapvikas
    ✭✭  / 

@skink @laura I didn't get 2nd August security patch that rolled out in 7th sep..

I just rolled back to oreo after trying beta 4.1

Kernol version is still July...

• jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 
    @Wapvikas This is getting boring, use the feedback app. And stop masquerading as a developer, which you are obviously not. This beta is explicitly for developers and not for normal users. So stop boring us with your clamouring about security patches and stay on Oreo!
  • eugene.xiv eugene.xiv
    ✭✭  / 
    Just got an OTA, everything looks fine, besides Google Pay app, which is "not supported on this device"
  • jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 

Google Pay may not be supported in your country

• vjman vjman
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi All,

I don't know if this is a bug or has been reported before. I have installed DP 4.1 (v 3.19), but, multitasking is still not up to the mark. I have tried disabling certain Nokia built-in power saving options as well reduced system animations. But, even with just 4-5 apps in the background, they keep reloading and there's a lot of stuttering in the UI as well. I did a clean wipe during installation.
  • I have one question to ask the moderators or the devs. Is the flashlight going to be white permanently when accessed from the Quick Settings menu? It previously was yellow-ish on Oreo, and some people prefer the yellow-ish tone for the flashlight.

• jacobofski jacobofski
    ✭✭  / 
    @SirGarmaples. Why would you a question like that? My personal opinion is I am not bother about the tone of the flashlight. This beta is to test your apps and to make them compatible with with Android 9. Already Android dev says that Apps older than a year and not compatible to a certain build api will be pulled from Play store. I am sure that the tone of the flashlight can be changed depending on the led's that is on device. But I don't think the beta is about that, but about the quality of the apps in the Play store. I think the best channel for this is to mention it in the feedback app provided.
  • subir subir
    ✭✭  / 
    I am unable to get registered in that page. Would you please send me the link.
  • @Jacobofski I'm not at all bothered by the color of the flashlight, just wanted to know if they were keeping it that way. If it remains white, I wouldn't care much.

And yes, I have already reported this via the Feedback app. This is for developers and not for the public, I know.