Camera performance after android 8.1 upgrade

Hi, I got my 8.1 update yesterday , camera interface is changed now ,in pro mode we get Lumia like settings , but I think fornt camera performance in artificial lighting (low light) has become bit worse also the auto Hdr mode is now not working properly, I haven't checked the rear cam though so can't say anything about it, what about you guys , do you think overall camera performance has increased with 8.1 upgrade.

Camera performance after android 8.1 upgrade

Hi, I got my 8.1 update yesterday , camera interface is changed now ,in pro mode we get Lumia like settings , but I think fornt camera performance in artificial lighting (low light) has become bit worse also the auto Hdr mode is now not working properly,
I haven't checked the rear cam though so can't say anything about it, what about you guys , do you think overall camera performance has increased with 8.1 upgrade. ?
Thanks

Comments

• Do post screenshot of the issues too if possible. And also many of the users are unaware of the Android P availability for the phone. So it may take time to get responses from everyone.

• pruthvi raj pruthvi raj
    ✭✭  /  edited May 2018
    I'm getting problem from live bokeh mode for rear camera it's not getting complet blur for the outside focus area.......
  • Is the focus now working? On Oreo 8.0 it's stuck to autofocus. If you click somewhere it focus just 2 seconds and go back to autofocus.