dont buy any phone from nokia

worat brand and worst product dont buy any phone  if you buy android one then u can buy pixel phone otherwise dont buy

dont buy any phone from nokia

worat brand and worst product dont buy any phone 
if you buy android one then u can buy pixel phone otherwise dont buy
Tagged:

Comments

• planetoidx planetoidx
    ✭✭✭  / 
    LOL! Why do you say so?
    Nokia is The Best Low Range and Mid Range smartphone available right now in the market. All there smartphones come under Android One programe, which means pure stock android experience with two years of software upgradation and three years of security patch updates. No other smartphones company at this price range offers this. Moreover Nokia's android one phones receives faster updates than other companie's android one phones.
  • You **** drunked fellow..😂🤣
  • russell russell
     /  edited December 2018
    Have to agree HMD have totally miss managed reintroducing Nokia to the mobile phone market. They either make a promise that they fail to keep or just say nothing like some stupid school kids. I have done nothing lately except complain about the way they have messed us users about, and their response this morning was to promote me to a level 2, what ever that is. I got this message "

Congratulations! You've been promoted to Level 2.

This email is sent by HMD Global, Bertel Jungin aukio 9, 02600 Espoo, Finland."

I wanted my Sirocco 8 updated to pie and they updated me to level 2, not even close Nokia/HMD either get your act together or crawl back under the rock Microsoft left you under.

One very unhappy soon to be leaving Nokia for the second time user.

Russell.