Fake company offers

I think Nokia is not what is used to be earlier , It is giving fake offers to customers to sell its products

Fake company offers

System System
 /  edited May 11

I think Nokia is not what is used to be earlier , It is giving fake offers to customers to sell its products

I have purchased nokia 7 plus and after delivery I am following with nokia on email for ICICI Bank cash back but they have not replied to any of my mails

This is very disappointing after sales service from such a brand

Please spread this message to every one to be careful before purchasing nokia devices 

Comments

• nishanth nishanth
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 18

I'm considering you purchased the phone in India.

Cashback generally is credited to your account within 3 months.

Amazon.in has mentioned the terms and conditions - Cashback will be credited to the card holder's account by the Bank latest by Aug 15, 2018.

I do hope you purchased via ICICI Credit / Debit card to be eligible for the offer and NOT ICICI Netbanking mode.

Some offers have " Instant cashback ", where the cashback amount is given instantly by reducing/deducting the Selling Price! 

• Unknown
     / 
    I have not purchased device from Amazon it is purchased from Nokia website with ICICI bank debit card
  • nishanth nishanth
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 18

This being ICICI Bank Debit / Credit card offer, Amazon / Nokia Store offer is the same I believe!
    So the same conditions should apply!?

If it is not instantly deducted from the total amount , then it will be credited to your account in 3 months. So contact the ICICI Bank on this as well.

• Unknown
     / 
    I have also contacted ICICI BANK they asked me to coordinate with Nokia only