Android P on Nokia 7 Plus

Eng:  Tell me: How to try the beta version of Android P on Nokia 7 Plus - what is the procedure and sequence of installation? Русский: 

Android P on Nokia 7 Plus

user1525980150321 user1525980150321
 /  edited October 22

Eng: 

Tell me: How to try the beta version of Android P on Nokia 7 Plus - what is the procedure and sequence of installation?

Русский: 

Подскажите: Как опробовать бета версию Android P на Nokia 7 Plus - какова процедура и последовательность установки?!

Comments

• BatManiac BatManiac
     / 
    The easiest way is to register to the Nokia Phones Android developer preview program.

Link: https://www.nokia.com/en_int/phones/developer

You have to add your device by adding your IMEI (slot 1) and your network operator.

After that you will be informed if your device is official supported for the beta program.
    If it is, just follow the detailed description on the website.

Have fun 邏
  • Jarvislopes Jarvislopes
     /  edited July 11
    So I've installed Android p beta .. but I'm haveing an issue . I have a Jio sim card that uses volte... I'm able to make and receive calls . Net is also working.. but sms are not coming nor is it showing volte
  • Thomas Thomas Thomas Thomas
     /  edited September 16

Hi I've resisted for the developer preview. it say my IMEI is already registered, but no information after that. What are the next steps.

• Request for ota update from the site then go check ur phone it should be there when you search for an update
  • Sorry for asking. How do you register for an OTA update?
  • https://www.nokia.com/en_int/phones/developer

Click on install over the air and follow the instructions
  • Loki07 Loki07
     / 
    It's for users who wish to try beta update. You will get update automatically when it is available.No worries.
     /  edited September 13
    Beta updates will not be pushed out to you you need to request for an ota and then go to settings - update and download that's the way Nokia is delivering beta updates as of now
  • user1527687296941 user1527687296941
     /  edited October 2
    when will get stable Android P version
  • Thank you
  • Registered and then waited is the only thing that can do
  • Nice... but it's hang when I play. game
  • If the OTA is not working from where can we get the image for manual updating of the same?

• kiko05 kiko05
    ✭✭  / 
    follow up my pie:(!saudi arabia
  • user1534503540050 user1534503540050
     /  edited November 1
    Running the android P preview everything is running smoothly, This is the best phone I've ever had had nexus and pixels in the past love this phone, can't wait for Qualcomm to pass on the site camera update
  • Last week I updated to android pie ota update.. after that my battery is draining fast.. how to solve this problem.. any updates will come for this issue..
  • Hi people I was just wondering I have the Nokia 7 Plus and I'm with Three in the UK and I am still on August Security patch. No Pie or October patch for me. Anyone else got the same problem
     /  edited November 3
    @Glendalf it is your carrier I am on the October security patch Android 9
  • Ah right, Three are useless with updates. Hopefully get it soon. I just tried a GiffGaff sim card to see if it would force it but no joy.