Security patch

When the Nokia 3 will receive may security patch.

Security patch

lokeshwar lokeshwar
 / 
When the Nokia 3 will receive may security patch.

Comments

• Wilson Shrestha Wilson Shrestha
    ✭✭✭  / 

Hello Lokeshwar, the May security patch for Nokia 3 has just started to roll out in some countries like Greece and Spain. So we should also receive the update after some days.

• emaz anwar emaz anwar
    ✭✭  /  edited May 15

Hey Wilson! The may security isn't released for Nokia 3 yet. I know that there is a guy in the community who is saying that he'd received the security patch in Spain. Please note that he is lying. The update is still not released!

✭✭✭  / 
    Well if it is true that he is lying then I don't know why people lie about such a crucial thing. There is user named @argy from Greece who says he has recieved the May Security Patch. Is he also lying then. Follow this link https://community.phones.nokia.com/support/discussions/topics/7000024316/page/last#post-7000049086
  • ecoc78 ecoc78
     /  edited May 15
    I am spanish and i live in Madrid,i havn,t recived the may update
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Really then the other guy from spain must be lying I guess. Can't trust no one these days. Lol :).
  • emaz anwar emaz anwar
    ✭✭  /  edited May 15
    I'm telling you about the same person, Wilson. You can even try googling it. Usually, when an update is released, many websites starts posting the news and now, none of the websites has posted any news for Nokia 3.
  • emaz anwar emaz anwar
    ✭✭  /  edited May 15
    Hahaha, Wilson! I already told you...
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yes that's indeed true. I tried googling and couldn't find a single article on May security patch of Nokia 3. Well I was supspicious already before but I stayed quiet. :)
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 16
    Maybe from now on we should politely ask these people to post the screenshot of the update. 
  • argy argy
    ✭✭  / 
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/RvpqTbe9EhEREZA63

For the reason the truth from Greece ...
  • emaz anwar emaz anwar
    ✭✭  / 

Actually, it's not going to work, Wilson. If he has a Nokia 5 or 6 (2017), he'll post the screenshot of the May Security patch and nobody could recognize whether the screenshot  is of Nokia 3, 5 or 6.

And also, by using Microsoft painting services available in Windows, one could easily change the statements present the picture. I hope you understand :)

• emaz anwar emaz anwar
    ✭✭  / 

The album is empty, argy!image

✭✭✭  / 
    Hey Emaz Anwar, let it be. Let's not bother him anymore. Now, I have no interest to find out whether he is lying or not. Thanks Emaz for warning me about this. Have a great day.
  • argy argy
    ✭✭  /  edited May 16
    Try now guys.
    I HAVE Nokia 3
    ✭✭✭  / 

Hello, @argy thanks for the upload. Now, lets end this topic. Have a great day.

✭✭✭  / 

No hard feeling @argy just suspicious since no any other website has published that May Security Patch is available for Nokia 3. Anyways thanks for cooperating with us. And feel free to ask me if you have any problem regarding anything. Thank you.

• argy argy
    ✭✭  /  edited May 16
    Ok Wilson be well.