My wife hates smart phones and has been using the c2-01 Nokia.
I thought that at least she should have an updated phone with updated hardware and software support so I bought her the 3310 3g 2 months ago.
This phone is a BIG disappointment!!!
1. SMS storage is full constantly and it seems there is no way to store those on the SD card.
2. Sound quality is very poor - I can't understand a thing she says during a phone conversation.
3. When I tried to talk with the phone I had to find the right point in order to hear the other side and it was very uncomfortable.
4. Unable to uninstall apps.
5. No notes as with other old Nokia phones.
...and other small issues.
It seems I just throw away 50$.
I can't even use it as a paper holder since it is too light
I really expected much more from the founders of Nokia.