Sound issue

I am using nokia 6 and facing poor and low sound from loudspeaker issue after oreo update. How much time take solved this issue.

Sound issue

System System
 /  edited May 14
I am using nokia 6 and facing poor and low sound from loudspeaker issue after oreo update. How much time take solved this issue. I hope nokia solved this issue next update. Please do asap nokia.

Comments

• Unknown
     / 
    I have the same problem. When I reboot it disapears but when I mute my phone it cannot be completely unmuted afterwards. It sounds in the lowlest level. Then I restart again and that is not good at all...
  • anthojay anthojay
     / 
    It's a troll guys. Now they will just tell us to contact the seller for repair. I have given up and just continue to use the phone, but no more nokia products in future!
  • user1521092900150 user1521092900150
    ✭✭  / 
    @Anthojay
    Most stock android phone are producing noisy sound with Oreo. Complain it to Google rather Nokia. Nokia 6 is worst sufferer due to dual Audio amp.
  • anthojay anthojay
     / 
    @user1521092900150 do you know where we can complain to google? So that we can all complain at the same time under one thread
  • user1521092900150 user1521092900150
    ✭✭  / 
    They said it Will be fixed in Android P . Google is kidding with us.
    We better blame Google than Nokia...
    I can notice noise even in my nexus 6p but pixel is still fine rather quality improved . This seems to be a intentionally done by Google.