Security Update May

Hello, i recieved the security update from may a few day ago an i could install it on my Nokia 5. On the Nokia 5 from my wife i am not able to install it.

Security Update May

System System
 / 

Hello,

i recieved the security update from may a few day ago an i could install it on my Nokia 5. On the Nokia 5 from my wife i am not able to install it. I can download the update and the phone restarts and installs the update, but then there is a message "Fehler beim bestätigen" (phone is set to german), translates to something like "error during confirmation".
I can hit the button "retry" then something flashes on the screen which i can't read and the i can download again and restart the whole process with no different outcome.

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• skulltus skulltus
     /  edited May 14

Hi!

Yap, this happened me too and I think it's a bug, because the security update is installed (if you check the About Phone menu in settings).. You need to go to Settings -> Apps & notifications -> See all apps -> press the three dot in the right top corner -> Show System -> And find Google Services Framework -> Force stop then go to storage and Clear Cache (ONLY CACHE!). And if you did right, the notification is gone. :)

• Unknown
     / 

Hi!

Thank you very much. It worked. Thank you for the precise description.

Have a great week.

• skulltus skulltus
     / 

You're welcome! :) Thanks.