clock does not work any more, alarm clock does not work correctly

I have a problem with the clock that is shown in top right corner at my nokia 3. It stopps changing the displayed time.

clock does not work any more, alarm clock does not work correctly

user1507813752836 user1507813752836
 /  edited December 2017

I have a problem with the clock that is shown in top right corner at my nokia 3. It stopps changing the displayed time. Yesterday for example if was 18:29 o'clock until I rebootet the phone at 22:00 o'clock. After reboot the correct time is displayed again. This happened quite often till now.

The strange thing is: The time that is shown on the lock-screen is correct.

Also my alarm clock and email sync does not work any more when the time is displayed incorrectly.

I did a test and take a screenshot of my phone and the attribute of the file (creation date) is correct, but the displayed time isn't.

What's to do to fix this?

Thanks for your help

PS: I am using Android 7.0 and waiting for an update..

Comments

• user1507877391435 user1507877391435
     /  edited October 2017
    I have exactly the same problem. Only thing that fixes it is to turn phone on and off again. I haven't experienced the issue with alarm clock but that may just be luck, as the click issue comes and goes.

Does anyone from Nokia actually post in here to offer solutions??
  • I have a problem with the clock that is shown in top right corner at my nokia 3. It stopps changing the displayed time. Yesterday for example if was 18:29 o'clock until I rebootet the phone at 22:00 o'clock. After reboot the correct time is displayed again. This happened quite often till now.

Also my alarm clock and email sync does not work any more when the time is displayed incorrectly.

I did a test and take a screenshot of my phone and the attribute of the file (creation date) is correct, but the displayed time isn't.

Thanks for your help
  • I have a problem with the clock that is shown in top right corner at my nokia 3. It stopps changing the displayed time. Yesterday for example if was 18:29 o'clock until I rebootet the phone at 22:00 o'clock. After reboot the correct time is displayed again. This happened quite often till now.

Thanks for your help
    Iqbal Hossain
  • Yeah! mee too... Clock issue.
  •  Has this been resolved yet? Having the same issue with a new Nokia 3 running 7.1.1

No updates from the app, and Andriod is fully up to date too.