Nokia 7 plus stuck in nokia logo after roll back to android O from P

My nokia 7 plus is not booting and stuck in nokia logo after flushing the orio zip downloaded from roll back menu. Can anyone help me.

Nokia 7 plus stuck in nokia logo after roll back to android O from P

System System
 /  edited May 15

My nokia 7 plus is not booting and stuck in nokia logo after flushing the orio zip downloaded from roll back menu.

Can anyone help me.

Comments

• Unknown
     /  edited September 30
    Attache your phone with charger then press power and volume up button. You will see android icon after releasing the buttons. Again press power and volume up button then select wipe data option then it should work.
  • Unknown
     / 

Tried no luck

• @user1525799958050 were you able to fix your mobile. i am also getting same issue

• Hi All,
    Can you please tell us the steps you are following and what exact issues you are getting.
  • Steps: 

Downloaded B2N-213B-0-00WW-B05-update.zip from nokia developer site.

Started Nokia 7P in fast boot mode.

from ADB connection pushed B2N-213B-0-00WW-B05-update.zip to device 

restarted the device

Now Phone is getting hanged at Nokia Screen. Also If I try to open fast boot, I am getting NO Command , hence getting stuck.

• Just to add to above steps, when i was installing B2N-213B-0-00WW-B05-update.zip, i got one message saying something like...downgrade not permissible. 

• deathbeard deathbeard
     / 
    You need to wipe data and then reflash via adb fastboot. When you see no command, you need to press vol up and power together to access recovery, then select flash via adb