Juho sarvikas , he his an big lier, Nokia is big fraud

We are tired of making statements and complaining about Nokia 8 updates and listening of Juho's lies, moderators will be having eye on what we post, lets see…

Juho sarvikas , he his an big lier, Nokia is big fraud

imchandu03 imchandu03
✭✭✭  / 
We are tired of making statements and complaining about Nokia 8 updates and listening of Juho's lies, moderators will be having eye on what we post, lets see when do we get reply from them for not giving camera update in pie, and why not nokia 8 is not an android one device, they themselves announced that all our phone line-up from Nokia 3 are android one devices, everyone who sees this message do comment "DOWN DOWN JUHO" 

Comments

• imchandu03 imchandu03
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Down down Juho
  • imchandu03 imchandu03
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Down Down Nokia
  • Vicky max Vicky max
    ✭✭✭  / 
    We are tired of making statements and complaining about Nokia 8 updates and listening of Juho's lies, moderators will be having eye on what we post, lets see when do we get reply from them for not giving camera update in pie, and why not nokia 8 is not an android one device, they themselves announced that all our phone line-up from Nokia 3 are android one devices, everyone who sees this message do comment "DOWN DOWN JUHO" 
    Shout on twitter, hear no one care about you... Moreover last time I also posted title exactly like you... People given lot of support but sadly they delete post and blocked my old id
  • imchandu03 imchandu03
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Vicky max said:
    Shout on twitter, hear no one care about you... Moreover last time I also posted title exactly like you... People given lot of support but sadly they delete post and blocked my old id
    I am twitting too bro, i am just trying wherever i got opportunity
  • imchandu03 imchandu03
    ✭✭✭  / 

• Vicky max Vicky max
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Vicky max said:
    I am twitting too bro, i am just trying wherever i got opportunity
    Thanks for that really need your support to bring him down to earth, customers negative comments on juho tweets deddefinit show bad in sales of Nokia....but we need to fight long time. Let's fight together
  • Mujjicool Mujjicool
    ✭✭  / 
    Guys itsi liar not lier. Please🙏🙏
  • Vicky max Vicky max
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Peoples having different strategies to get the things what they want appreciated. I personally no more respect on juho because he doesn't deserve it. He FOOLED us many times. And more he give GIFTS to the people who supported Nokia blindly without pointing BUGS.. previously I used my voice very humble to request him fix the complaints, he won't care hence I loss patience... The suprise thing is PEOPLES NEVER DEPEND ON NOKIA, NOKIA ONLY DEPENDS ON CUSTOMERS...

and also, I realize that posting in Nokia forum absolutely no USE

• imchandu03 imchandu03
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Here is a pic for some more clarification regarding android one program 
  • marsic marsic
    ✭✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    It appears confusion is a widespread disease within the new "Nokia"...

• dray78 dray78
    ✭✭✭  / 
    To me Nokia support also said that the Nokia 8 (2017) doesn't have Android one.

At first he tought i was mentioning Nokia 8 sirocco but after 3 times saying i was talking about the Nokia 8 (2017) he finally said that the Nokia 8 isn't but sirocco is in the Android one program. 
  • Vicky max Vicky max
    ✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    What I can add here is that software development is a continued effort. You cannot drop a deadline regarding when you will complete the project 100%. There can be bugs, issues, roadblocks and what not. Hence, we can always only estimate when a software will be ready, but never have a rigid deadline. There can be delays.
    I agree, BUT this is what someone needs to tell Mr. Sarvikas. He's the one announcing deadlines (November 2018, new camera experiences with Android Pie, just a couple of more days, starting today etc.) and continuously breaking them without any explanation. Meanwhile, new mid-range phones are getting their system updates on time, and now they also have better camera software/firmware than Nokia 8! Only logical conclusion one can draw from this is that HMD is not keen on providing quality support for their flagship phones because they are sold in smaller quantity than mid-range line-up. So they channel most of their resources in updating software for new mid-range phones and only give empty promises to owners of Nokia 8 & Sirocco.
    Nokia 8 is a fantastic phone with only one major exception - its camera. Key to better Nokia 8 camera performance, especially in low light, is updating camera software and firmware with proper algorithms. If HMD rolls out new camera app with just changed UI and google lens feature, that will change nothing for us and we will stay stuck with lousy camera app and will be forced to continuously try out new gcam ports. That's not what owners of flagship phone are supposed to do.
    Well said sheag with you. Everyone know nokia 8 is best in hardware but when in software department?... It's been year no improvement in camera juho always LULLABY
  • imchandu03 imchandu03
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Look at this, 6.1plus getting 2nd pie build, but we are still begging for proper pie update, 
  • imchandu03 imchandu03
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Look at this, this oneplus device is released before Nokia 8, and also that is not an stock andriod, but still ......
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:

{shortened version}
    ...What I can add here is that software development is a continued effort. You cannot drop a deadline regarding when you will complete the project 100%. There can be bugs, issues, roadblocks and what not. Hence, we can always only estimate when a software will be ready, but never have a rigid deadline. There can be delays... 

@singhnsk Totally agree with your comment supra. All well, but then prioritizing newer models/devices and pushing others aside is not acceptable in my opinion. Then don't say November a device will be updated, in this case the 8 and Sirocco, and then push/prioritize the 7.1 et al. before those two devices. Then what a bonus paterfamilias would/should have done is to place and postpone the new devices, like the 7.1, after the 8 and Sirocco, don't you agree? 
    You don't let your current clients, whom even may be recurring clients, wait in line and give your new ones priority. That's not good business practice if you do. You might gain in the short while, while loosing in the long run. Just my opinion.  
    I agree. I'd like to add a few things. First that when the Nokia 7.1 was announced, Sarvikas mentioned on the stage that the Android Pie for Nokia 7.1 is almost ready and his own personal unit was already running an internal build of Android Pie. Plus, when a new device is announced, it is expected by the users that it should be running the latest versions of the OS. You will also notice that it is the same across OEMs. New products are prioritized over existing.
    I would also like to add that there is a technical difference which is greatly responsible for the updates. The Nokia 6.1, 6.1 plus, 7, 7.1 and 7 Plus share the same kernet code. The software for all of these can be developed with minor changes. If you check the build.prop from those phones, then you'll notice repeat mentions of SDM660, even though they run on lower SOCs. For example, my Nokia 7 (not plus) shows ro.product.name=gsi_sdm660_64_00CN. Then, the boot images from these phones are compatible with each other. For example, you can boot the image from Nokia 7 on a Nokia 6.1. This is the major reason why this bundle of phones got updates with a minor time gap.
    I do understand that all above doesn't make much of a difference to an end user. A Nokia 8 user has paid more for the device as compared to somebody with a Nokia 6. Then they should make achievable promises. For example, the Pie update for Sirocco is completely delayed by a full month. December has almost ended when the promise was for November.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    -- Edited because the same content was posted in duplicate --
  • marsic marsic
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hmm, it appears that an older comment of mine (the one with the screenshot disproving the claim that Nokia 8 will enter the Android one programme) was delayed by moderator review and now it's posted twice. It wasn't me guys 😁, most likely is due to this forum software glitches
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    marsic said:
    Hmm, it appears that an older comment of mine (the one with the screenshot disproving the claim that Nokia 8 will enter the Android one programme) was delayed by moderator review and now it's posted twice. It wasn't me guys 😁, most likely is due to this forum software glitches
    Even my comment got posted in duplicate after mod review. I did not even submit it twice :dizzy:
  • naufrago naufrago
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    Newsflash:
    Google has backed two year software update from Android One platform.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/a9bj1l/looks_like_google_removed_the_part_about_2_years/

We don't need to worry as Nokia8 is not part of Android One :)
  • marsic marsic
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Although I'm not at all satisfied with the current camera app, I pity the owners of Sirocco... I guess only concentrated lawsuits would shed some hope to get their phones updated as promised in the advertisements, if HMD decides to truly forget about them.
  • imchandu03 imchandu03
    ✭✭✭  / 
    They sent warning message like this, we have to accept what ever they give as update and whatever they told before and today hiding behind the curtains, remember guys you can't question the person who is reason and promised to give camera update before i purchased this device, after purchasing the device and now update is here but no promises and we can't even mention the person name who gave us promise
Prev1