Camera issue

Well I got android 8 in late April everything is running fine on android 8 except my phone's camera . It often gets blur and cannot focus properly.

Camera issue

System System
 /  edited June 9
Well I got android 8 in late April everything is running fine on android 8 except my phone's camera . It often gets blur and cannot focus properly. It is like to be a bug in android 8. I hope Nokia will soon launch a update for removing this bug.
I am **** off this problem whenever I call the customer care they advice me to clean the cache and force stop the camera. But this gives only temporary solution.
When I continuously call them they advice me to visit care center. I cannot understand what problem would be there in a new smartphone that I bought just 3 months ago.
Android 8 is not very suitable for my device.
Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 9
    Yes Nokia needs to sort out its camera in almost its every devices including Nokia 3. Long time ago Nokia produced top quality camera for its devices but now they can't even compete with other normal manufacturers in terms of camera. I guess nobody is satisfied with camera of Nokia 3 including you and me. I don't even use the camera often because of this. And yes Android 8 brought more bugs than features to Nokia 3. Although performance is better than on Nougat.
  • Unknown
     / 

Nokia 3 does not have the best camera, but what you can ask from a entry-level device? I bought it for design, and it was cheap and it does its job

✭✭✭  /  edited May 15
    I suppose they could do a bit better with tweaks in the software. You see a customers job is to complain and push a company to be better and better. Ain't nothing wrong with that. At the end it all comes down to perception. :)
  • Unknown
     /  edited May 15

Mr. Wilson Shrestha, you are right with tweaks in the software. And by the way, 2 months ago I bought to my wife a Nokia 3. She had a Samsung Galaxy j5 (2016). Nokia 3 seems to me a satisfactory device. I do not hunt for bargains ... But Nokia 3 with all the minuses, Mediatek processor, poor camera, etc. he does his duty.

• Unknown
     /  edited May 15

For me, the problem is that with the latest update, my video camera started to repeatedly focusing every second, no matter how still is the reality it is taking video of. Sucks...

✭✭✭  / 
    That's strange. Sorry I couldn't help.
    ✭✭✭  / 

Hi @ilcp, glad to know that you are satisfied with Nokia 3. :)