Nokia 3.1 still at v8.0.0

I have not received any further updates to Android on my phone. It's still at v8.0.0, and there's no news about either v8.1.0 or v9.0.

Nokia 3.1 still at v8.0.0

ajyotirmay ajyotirmay
 /  edited December 2018
I have not received any further updates to Android on my phone. It's still at v8.0.0, and there's no news about either v8.1.0 or v9.0. I thought this wouldn't happen considering the phone is built on Android One platform. It will be nice if any official statement can be made available.

Comments

• spulci spulci
    ✭✭  / 
    Oreo 8.1 rollout has started again a few days ago with a new build V2.680 including December SP as well as MR with bugfixes and improvements. It's a staged rollout: the effective availability in your country depends on external factors like mobile operator approval (that could delay or even block the release in case of bugs). In my country for example one of the mobile operators blocked the previous 8.1 release and we had to wait a couple of more releases to get 8.1 (finally arrived on my 3.1 dual sim that was previosly on 8.0 since August with October SP). Let's wait a little more. For Pie 9.0 I think we should expect during the first months of 2019 :)