How to communicate a few bugs to developers?

After using Nokia 8.1 for half a week it's been extraordinaire but of course with few setbacks in software perspective.  1) If you see 4k HDR 60FPS video in youtube it switches to cinema mode and adds a yellow tint automatically.

How to communicate a few bugs to developers?

After using Nokia 8.1 for half a week it's been extraordinaire but of course with few setbacks in software perspective. 
1) If you see 4k HDR 60FPS video in youtube it switches to cinema mode and adds a yellow tint automatically.
2) Smart text selection and image selection which is a major android pie feature is not present, which might have been very useful (Please include this)
3) Certain apps force closes
Tagged:

Comments

• Don't know about 4k videos bit the other 2 are fine with me,smart selection and none of the apps force close,can you specify some apps
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Anantha Ramakrishnan The dynamic display is enabled in your phone that's why it's automatically changing to cinema mode when watching HD videos
    For disable dynamic display, go to Settings > Display > Advanced > PureDispaly > and enable Vivid.
  • I would also like to know where to report some bugs and improvements.

Front camera frequently  overexposes the background and over sharpen day light selfies.
  • Does Nokia 8.1 have Gorilla Glass 
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Prateek Kejriwal I found one solution on Background Exposure On Front Camera.Just tap on object as well as on background it decreases lights and take background details without any problem.
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Does Nokia 8.1 have Gorilla Glass 
    @Avinash Gautam please follow the thread: https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/40271/glass-protection-details
  • Prateek Kejriwal Prateek Kejriwal
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 2019
    @Prateek Kejriwal I found one solution on Background Exposure On Front Camera.Just tap on object as well as on background it decreases lights and take background details without any problem.
    Yeah. It does . But since, it can auto-detect faces, it should automatically do that .

Also, if i enable HDR on front, its not processing the image and saving them directly.
    I used ported Gcam and Nokia's cam app, both with HDR on for the front cam and they did have a huge difference in terms of HDR processing .
    Because HDR processing itself, compensates for over exposed area and gets real details instead of a washed out background.

Selfies are still good and usable for social media(after lowering down the exposure), but since the device is capable of doing more, they should look into it.
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The smart selection from multitasking screen is simply not included in HMD's cooked  🥧.... & for apps getting forced close.... Clear cache then retry ... Where i assume no outside apks are installed in ur device. 
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 2019
    Some apps crashing (forced close) because of their non-proper error handling methods. it's not a fault of Android or Nokia.
    The specific app needs to follow proper error handling methods otherwise it will definitely crash (forced close).
    I have one live example:
    Yesterday I tried to feed one GIF image to Instagram through Google Photo app (by clicking share button) immediately Instagram was crashed. It's a fault of Instagram because Instagram does not support GIFs. So naturally, the app was crashed.

• Hate bug Hate bug
    ✭✭  / 

If the other brands of mobile phone have the same problem,I don't think HMD will fix it.

Because,the problem will need third party support.