There should NFC

Phone is pretty amazing but the coming world is smart. There should be a support of NFC for payment.

There should NFC

user1526725152286 user1526725152286
 /  edited November 5
Phone is pretty amazing but the coming world is smart. There should be a support of NFC for payment. Hopefully Nokia will listen to me and bring NFC support in mid range smartphone with blasting features like Nokia x6

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭  / 

Hello, the Nokia X6 variant launched in china does have NFC support. So the global variant will surely have a NFC support. In fact almost all of the Nokia mid range phone released already have NFC support. Even the low budget Nokia 3 has NFC support. Thank you.

• Does nokia x6 variant launched in china have nfc support??
  • I bought a Nokia X6 and use in Vietnam few weeks ago. I do not find NFC function on the phone, even I see the bluetooth function can not turn on.
  • I bought Nokia x6 in China and it does not have the NFC function, however it does have Bluetooth and it can be turned on though
  • Nope, it does not have NFC
  • Yes, in India also it's not available
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yup just realized no NFC on this one. They should have given the NFC feature.
  • Indonesia, No NFC too. Sad
  • I have Nokia 6.1 (TA-1068) and its got NFC, are you sure 6.1 Plus doesn't have it? that would be super strange for them to do that, makes no sense.

• No NFC Canada. Shipped from Belgium.