Camera flash light problem

Nokia 7 plus camera flash light problem for night photography the people eyes highlights dark red colour any suggestions

Camera flash light problem

sandeep saini sandeep saini
 /  edited September 20
Nokia 7 plus camera flash light problem for night photography the people eyes highlights dark red colour any suggestions

Comments

• aniket thakur aniket thakur
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It happens due to the dual tone dual LED flash.
  • steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Aniket Thakur what is it with you people giving bad information all the time?
    The red eye isn't due to having a dual tone led flash, it happens with single source flash too...the built in camera app doesn't have an option for red eye reduction I don't think, the red eye reduction would basically be like a way of pre-flashing to reduce the size of the subjects pupils, in order to reduce red eye.

You could try something like Snapseed app too see if that has a red eye reduction option , which obviously is post capture and not at time of capture ....so not always perfect
  • steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    You can buy little attachment flashes which plug into your headphone jack , which would offset the flash maybe and also reduce red eye a little .
  • It's common for all devices even with dslrs you can use snapseed for red eye reduction.
  • aniket thakur aniket thakur
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 2
    aaaaa...aaaaa, I'm talking about reddish tint in the image not red eye. Its my fault that I haven't mention in detail. I'm not giving bad information, I'm just sharing my experience & issues.
  • steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    As for the flash giving an orange tint to images, mine works fine, but you could try using pro mode and using different white balance settings , which would help control the colour temperature a bit more when using the flash.

But as I mentioned , you could buy those little attachment flash units that plug in to headphone jacks, be careful and look at the different kinds though, some seem cooler and some warmer , I personally use pro mode on my Nokia and use the iso and white balance settings and never get colour temperature issues , even on my digital SLR cameras I've never had red eye, but I never use built in flash either
  • steve steve
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Aniket Thakur

Original post said eyes highlight red, which means red eye

They didn't say image had red / orange tint

Either one is an easy fix