The headphone jack 3.5 opposite working

Dear Nokia, I have just updated android 8.1 on may soon and i have found that the headphone jack 3.5 working improperly way.

The headphone jack 3.5 opposite working

System System
 /  edited May 24
Dear Nokia,
I have just updated android 8.1 on may soon and i have found that the headphone jack 3.5 working improperly way. When i plugin headphone jack 3.5 the sound has play through the out speaker, when i unplug the headphone it's no sound, it loops like this since i updated. Please fix it.

Comments

• user1527057053164 user1527057053164
     /  edited May 23

I also facing the same problem, but I still cant find out what kind of setting will lead to this result, is that the problem of the software( Android 8.1) or the hardware fault? 

• Unknown
     / 
    Hope Nokia will fix it soon.
  • Unknown
     / 

Same issue here. When it occurs, the only workaround is to restart the phone... until the problem occurs again. Very annoying.

• Henry M Henry M
     / 

Already reported. The only way to listen is either through bluetooth headphones or through the loudspeaker itself...

I´m curious to see how Nokia address this issue. if not, i´m going straight back to motorola for sure ;)

• Same problem, and every time i have to restart my phone to make it work properly.