Anyone facing issue in Nokia 8.1 fm radio is not playing through bluetooth speaker (I've JBL)

But other than FM radio bloetooth speaker playing everything with earphones and this concern me because iveI nokia3.1 and in that FM radio is playing through…

Anyone facing issue in Nokia 8.1 fm radio is not playing through bluetooth speaker (I've JBL)

NIMISHA NIMISHA
✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2018
But other than FM radio bloetooth speaker playing everything with earphones and this concern me because iveI nokia3.1 and in that FM radio is playing through Bluetooth that's suprising.

Best Answer

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  Accepted Answer
    Issue which I had mentioned here 4 months ago when I was new to my device and to community. I got my answer when my another Nokia device that is 3.1 got updated to pie a month ago. 

FM couldn't able to play through Bluetooth in my 8.1 because it already came with update pie but in 3.1 it was android 8 which I never thought it would be the major change. 

when 3.1 got pie update a month ago it lost a major and most underestimated feature that is you couldn't play FM with Bluetooth devices. 
    Yes, you heard it right when there was android 8  I was able to play FM without inserting earphones. I used to play with my JBL speaker. 
    But when it's updated to pie, device lost this feature. 
    That's why my 8.1 couldn't come with this feature which I was wondering why? 

And seriously sucks I really like play FM through any Aux wire. 

P.s - I hope nothing like this will happen when android Q will be updated in our devices or bring this feature back.🤞

Answers

• nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Report this problem on Nokia Chat Support.
  • Prateek Kejriwal Prateek Kejriwal
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Technically and logically FM requires an earphone to be plugged in for better reception.

If you are able to use it on 3.1, then its quite strange 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Prateek Kejriwal  FM works only when earphones are plugged in,  I know that but when you connect JBL speaker or any Bluetooth speaker whether the earphone attached or not sound comes from Bluetooth speaker but if you want FM you have to plug in earphones and sound comes from speaker but in 8.1 fm is working with Bluetooth speaker but in 3.1 is working fine.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
     :/ 
  • Prateek Kejriwal Prateek Kejriwal
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I am still not able to get your issue.

Please write all the facts clearly in the main post.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 2019
    But other than FM radio bloetooth speaker playing everything with earphones and this concern me because iveI nokia3.1 and in that FM radio is playing through Bluetooth that's suprising.
    Whoever flagged this as spam, are you moron? Why did you do this in every post of mine? If you have problem msg me, don't just irrelevantly flag my posts. 
  • True I see this happening too . Ideally it should play through the speaker but it doesn't 
  • AMANDEEP1888 AMANDEEP1888
    ✭✭  / 
    bhai kisi ka time pass na ho raha ho or kisi ka blood pressure low to contact nokia customer care support helpline wo apka time pass krwanege bina solution kiye unhone har baat pe apko bolna hai visit near service centre. To koi ye btaye bhai fr aap log waha bethe kyu ho .
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @AMANDEEP1888 to tell us to visit service centre 😑😑 
    I think they don't get enough payroll and don't have information about issues and bugs.