Nokia 6.1 Plus Charging issues - Page 2

(Quote) 
Same here , they have charged 1200rs from me also, 600rs already paid in advance and 600rs to be paid after delivery.

Nokia 6.1 Plus Charging issues

Comments

• ritesh mishra ritesh mishra
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I have the same issue in nokia5.1plus and it cost me1200 now the trust from Nokia phones are getting over
    Same here , they have charged 1200rs from me also, 600rs already paid in advance and 600rs to be paid after delivery. Totally disappointed from Nokia 
  • satishkejkar satishkejkar
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 2019
    My Device Charging is fine and port also fine.
  • satishkejkar satishkejkar
    ✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    inspite of solid felt build quality the charging port seems bothering nokia itself.. as almost all variants of device users are complaining. 
    My Device is working fine.Not having Charging port issue.
  • Had the exact same issue. I got the charging port changed at Nokia Service Center (Hyderabad, India).
    Had to pay the charges (Rs.1500) as the phone showed traces of liquid damage (litmus paper turned pink inside the phone) :s
    It took me about 2 hours to get the phone back.
  • I recently updated the phone (February updates) and the rapid charging or fast charging functionality has stopped working. Why the **** Nokia create issues with every update?
  • I am fed up with automatic charging and discharging too. And there's no Nokia care at my place. disappointed with nokia.
  • pallab deka pallab deka
    ✭✭  / 
    Same issue with my nokia 6.1 plus 😓😭

• I had the same issue and got it repaired within an hour at service centre. However, HMD should take initiative and replace the defective devices.
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/user1523033101444">user1523033101444</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText"><div>Had the exact same issue. I got the charging port changed at Nokia Service Center (Hyderabad, India).</div><div>Had to pay the charges (Rs.1500) as the phone showed traces of liquid damage (litmus paper turned pink inside the phone) :s
    It took me about 2 hours to get the phone back.</div></div>
    </blockquote>
    Which service in Hyderabad did you get it replaced even I have this problem? There are two I guess
  • HMD Global arn't getting to the bottom of this problem.
  • Vikas Chowdary Vikas Chowdary
    ✭✭  / 
    Bro which service centre in Hyderabad there are two right one is in Secunderabad and other one is in Malakpet ?which one you visited ? 
  • I have the problem recently... But it seems that even if my phone shows the thunderbolt symbol It's not charging... I doubt if it's only the charging port or type c port...    
  • From the first day of use, the Nokia 6.1 plus USB Type-C cable did not connect tightly to the phone. After a while, when the phone was connected to the laptop, the connection began to disappear and appear by itself. Last night, the charger (usb type-c cable) disconnected and the phone did not charge. I am disappointed with Nokia’s products. I bought the phone of this brand, because I associated it with reliability. Now this love for Nokia has passed. I believe that this is my last Nokia.
  • Dmitriy Morozov Dmitriy Morozov
    ✭✭  /  edited March 2019
    > @user1539559310743 said:
    > I have the problem recently... But it seems that even if my phone shows the thunderbolt symbol It's not charging... I doubt if it's only the charging port or type c port...    

The same issue i have :neutral:
  • Same problem occured to me after 5 months of usage and when I visited service center for the same they are asking 1300 for charging port replacement as it does not covered in warranty. And when i called customer support they said they have no clue that anyone else is facing this issue. This is the last nokia phone i have bought. Very disappointed
  • vishnupradyu vishnupradyu
    ✭✭  / 
    prspuri9 said:
    My phone's type C port is repaired and now works flawlessly. They did the job in 25 days. Not now I plug in and out the cable very delicately and cautiously.  
    What is the gurantee that it will sustain. This is serious issue, Nokia should replace all the devices with countermeasures parts
    I has replaced my port under warranty 2months back now from 2days same issue of charging port &org has again rised
  • FZ6RGUY FZ6RGUY
    ✭✭  / 
    vkms258 said:
    Charging gets connected and disconnected on its own. The phone is new and I insert only Type - C OTG and charging cable that's all. I maintain my one well. What should I do?
    I had the same problem. It's a defective charging jack ic board.
    It's an inexpensive component. The phone is made for China, so they don't have a warranty. I brought to a local phone tech to replace that part. I cost me $180 to have it repaired. Bad joke. Nokia sold me their last phone. 
  • FZ6RGUY FZ6RGUY
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm appalled at Nokia for not recalling Nokia x6 or Nokia 6.1 plus. Regarding charging problems. It is extremely common. My wife's phone lasted 4 months before the charging jack IC board fails. My phone lasted 1 month before the same part failed. Below is the part mentioned. 
  • nokia 6.1plus  usb port  can't connect well because its loose keeps disconnecting when charging. I go to service centre but there is no availability of charging jack and  they say me it is manufactring defect.I am facing lots of problem for repair this . Its my last Nokia phone this is my big mistake to buy this nokia phone.
  • I have that same issue .... resolve it ASAP...
  • VaichoTai VaichoTai
     / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/user1540193264851">user1540193264851</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">I recently updated the phone (February updates) and the rapid charging or fast charging functionality has stopped working. Why the **** Nokia create issues with every update?</div>
    </blockquote>
    Please disconnect cable and charger and then reconnect then and then insert in Nokia after restart of Nokia phone it will begin to rapid charge
  • Charging issue and some apps very lag
  • Please visit the service centre and your issue ll be solved. In one day I got my charging port replaced in Bangalore. If not in stock they may take 3-5 days.
  • Colley Colley
    ✭✭  / 
    Please what about nokia 6.1 also with type c port.does it have the same charging issue. .?what to be advised before buying any nokia phone with type c port because nokia phones of today are made by hmd global and not the reAl nokia corporation.
  • Tuiwe loopez Tuiwe loopez
     /  edited April 2019
    Can I know how much of versions are there in Nokia 6.1 plus other than the global version?
  • Sakil Sakil
    ✭✭  / 
    I have nokia 6.1 plus and i am also facing the same issue sometimes its charging and sometimes it get disconnected even without touching the phone, i went to the service centre and they told me to get it repaired by paying 1500rs. Why should i pay any amount i have not created this problem by myself, its a manufacturing defects the company should bear this why customer needs to pay any amount!!!
  • Sakil Sakil
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div><a rel="nofollow">prspuri9</a> said:</div>
    <div>My phone's type C port is repaired and now works flawlessly. They did the job in 25 days. Not now I plug in and out the cable very delicately and cautiously.  </div>
    </blockquote>
    Whether they repaired it for free or they charged for it?
  • shardul singh shardul singh
    ✭✭  / 
    I am facing charging issue for the second time. I have paid 1800 for the first time in warranty time. They used to say the charging piece broken. Now, it is happening again. Disappointed with Nokia. I will suggest not to buy Nokia phone.