Comments

• S.lokesh Reddy S.lokesh Reddy
    ✭✭  / 
    Mobile is overheating while charging
    Upto 47 C
  • Jenosepin Rio Jenosepin Rio
    ✭✭  / 
    vkms258 said:
    I have submitted my phone at Nokia Care today and they informed me that it is a manufacturing defect and that there's a problem with the sub-port. They'll replace it. Unfortunately, they'll take about a month to get it repaired as the parts are not available currently and they have to order the parts. The servicing must have been instant or at least quicker. Besides, Nokia is trying hard to stack on its competitors on account of its sturdy hardware, but the problem with the sub-port within 2.5 months of its purchase reveals that Nokia is still a failure.

• My Nokia 6.1 plus charging stopped after 3 months. What a bad bad bad company it is. It's not even Nokia, It's some HMD global which bought Nokia mobile logo
  • Alok kumar Pradhan Alok kumar Pradhan
     /  edited April 2019
    When I charge my phone.it rises the temperature like 43degree.what to do
  • When I charge my phone.it rises the temperature like 43degree.what to do
    Just bear the loss and decide to never to buy nokia again.
  • haizzz haizzz
     / 
    I have Nokia X6. It sounds unstable.
  • haizzz said:
    I have Nokia X6. It sounds unstable.
    unstable? :smiley:
  • user1537353473539 user1537353473539
     /  edited April 2019
    My phone has the same problem as everyone here. The battery symbol appears red when not on charging and changes to normal white while on charge. Also there's issue with charging port and USB cable. With 12 GB internal memory remaining Phone has slowed down considerably.
  • same issue ,😥
  • Ankit Rajwade Ankit Rajwade
    ✭✭  / 
    I was bought my phone 1 month ago and now my phone charging port is not working
  • I'm facing charging issue also. Charger disconnected itself. I put on charging at night but morning it still charging at 83%... I have to pull out charger and then plug it again then it's fully charged...
  • I  have the same issue, And its even slowing down the charging. 
  • Any moderator on here????? I purchased Nokia 6.1 last August 2018 and all of a sudden the charging port has become faulty, it downgrades the charging process. Why is the service Centre in Muzaffarpur, Bihar (PIN 842001) so filthy, no one takes the responsibility, all busy with MI customers? Why is theren't a proper exclusive Nokia Service Centre in here? Will I get it replaced, please?
  • Any moderator on here????? I purchased Nokia 6.1 last August 2018 and all of a sudden the charging port has become faulty, it downgrades the charging process. Why is the service Centre in Muzaffarpur, Bihar (PIN 842001) so filthy, no one takes the responsibility, all busy with MI customers? Why is theren't a proper exclusive Nokia Service Centre in here? Will I get it replaced, please?
  • Dogs over Humans Dogs over Humans
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Surjeet12
    have a read here for the issue. Several people are facing the same issue.
  • aryan r aryan r
    ✭✭  / 
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cn5SOvsUo7Z3zDdKN6atKJ

Join the whastsapp group we will discuss and  make nokia to see through this issue 

We will take this issue on twitter and more lets  discuss everyone
  • Rajeshkannan R Rajeshkannan R
    ✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    Don't buy nokia mobiles only, i got frustration from there service center, Even am facing a same charging port problem in nokia 6.1 plus, they should stop selling that product, i bought it for 16k waste of money 
  • Midmathew Midmathew
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Edyw">Edyw</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">I got new phone and even than usb port was loose af,still got normal charging...will try to replace cable only...</div>
    </blockquote>
    I have tried replacing the cable. No use. Dont waste money on buying a new cable. The port is defective. 
  • Krishna1994 Krishna1994
     / 
    My beliefs  since my childhood  is on NOKIA imevery phone in my life is of NOKIA but this time i got very upset because  of NOKIA 6.1 PLUS charging port issue. It is becoming  more irritable  when i am travelling  and that time i can not put my phone on table. PLEASE Nokia do me favour to keep your customer's  Trust more rigid on you. Waiting  for your response. 
  • namangt namangt
     / 
    Facing same issue with charging port. I bought my Nokia 6.1 plus in October 2018. Probably my last Nokia phone. I hope they listen to customers.
  • NOKIA 6.1 PLUS charging port issue.
  • I'm facing same problem, since a month, i will never buy any nokia phone
  • Same problem with my phone nokia 6.1 plus inquired about this issue at nokia care they are saying its liquid damage and charging me 1000 rs though my phone is in warranty period. HMD global needs to solve this issue how this much people can have the same issue 
  • Is Anyone facing Charging issue in Nokia 6.1  plus after May update, or please anyone could tell me why it's happening? My cable is connected and itsi showing charging but it's battery is decreasing.
  • Teach72 Teach72
    ✭✭  / 
    These phones have a defective daughter board, with the charging port. That needs replacing. I went through a few of them. These phones are garbage. If you can fix it. Sell it fast. It's a stupid money pit. 
  • Dheeraaj Dheeraaj
    ✭✭  / 
    When i plugged my phone 6.1 in charge , battery percentage come low. And when i doing  at the same time pulgg unplgg plgg unplgg for various times after that it take charge properly. Nokia is a big LoL. 
  • HMD brought back Nokia into the mobile phone industry which got a lot of people excited including myself.

Millions of people have bought handsets with subjectively beautiful designs and competent clean software but now thousands are facing issues with their faulty charging port. I own Nokia 6.1 Plus in India (Nokia X6 in China) which now after 5-6 months from purchase has an extremely loose USB C charging port, the phone doesn't charge properly anymore, one has to adjust the cable to make sure the phone charges and can't be used while charging. Nokia has an active online community where so many users have posted regarding the same. The worst part is that Nokia 6.1 Plus is not the only handset facing this issue, users have reported the same thing happening with Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 5.1 Plus on their respective threads. Also, Nokia's authorized service partners are giving a timeline of 1 month wait time for the repair process and quoting up to 2K INR for repair if the warranty period is over or if they deny warranty in case any they find any water damage. If there is any design or manufacturing fault with the charging port.

The perfect and commendable solution for HMD would be to realize this is unacceptable and recall all handsets and repair the charging port with a properly designed/manufactured one free of cost as its almost inevitable to avoid this issue upon regular use.

Can you help me out by signing this petition?
  • Serious problem with all nokia type c ports and nokia is not doing anything about it. Bad reputation of nokia support. I have bought a nokia after so many years after a bad experience before. Will never buy a nokia again
  • My phone speaker is not working properly